PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Wicked - Australian Legal High

Has anybody here tried wicked the new legal high available in Australia. I have purchased 2g of the product but do not want to use it till i read some trip reports. If anybody out there has tried it please shed some light on this for me. I do not know what type of high it is,

This is what the vendor has to say about it on their webpage:

Just a quick note i have also posted on tripme hoping to get some feed back.

"Wicked a new legal high in 2012, is without a doubt Australia’s strongest legal high. This wonderful white powder packs a lot more punch than any form of Kronic or Tai High. Wicked is marketed as a “Chemical Research Power” and after extensive testing we just want more. Read the full review of Wicked below.

What’s in Wicked?

Wicked comes in a white powder form, and resembles cocaine somewhat. It is marketed as a Chemical Research powder and therefore we could not confirm it’s makeup. Each pack contains 1g which is quite a bit and could be split up and used for two people. This high is extremely strong and a little will no doubt have you off your rockers.

How strong is Wicked?

Very strong, this stuff would destroy any other high on the market for strength. The high takes about 15 minutes to kick and would be best described and sensory disruption, euphoria and energy. Wicked would be perfect for Raves, Nightclubs etc as you can feel the effect it has on your body. In the current market Wicked is without a doubt “Australia’s Strongest Legal High”. Makes Kronic and others look like a joke.

Wicked is without a doubt “Australia’s Strongest Legal High”. Makes Kronic and others look like a joke.

What do I do with it?

Since it comes in powder form, it is mean’t to be mixed in liquid. It is warned against snorting it, not sure why, but we took note. The taste by itself is a bit strange, most people won’t like it, we tested it mixed with water. It does not completely dissolve a bit like taking a Aspirin tablet.

Is Wicked Legal?

Yes, but we are not sure if it will be for long. Many legal highs have come and gone over the last year. This stuff is stronger than anything before it, so please be responsible.
    "

Thanks

Why are they comparing two different types of chems , c;noids and what seem be some kind of bath salts type product .Stick more tested products like champagne or better still just buy the type of research chems for what you want them for if you can still down under .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brian_723 For This Useful Post:

Neo (04-25-2012)

Thanks

Woah woah woah woah, just bc it's a powder doesn't mean you don't mix it with liquid. That's exactly how I used champagne, and it worked tremendously.

I suggest putting a pinch in a cup of soda. Don't do much at first, just enough to make sure it's something you don't react badly to. If you feel fine and not stoned, try more.

I've never used it, but that's generally how you should approach new chems. Hell, send it my way if you're scared and I'll try it out for you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidfire187 For This Useful Post:

slabs75 (05-01-2012)

Thanks

I ordered a couple of grams, will report back when they arrive.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebony For This Useful Post:

Neo (05-22-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
    I ordered a couple of grams, will report back when they arrive.

They arrived ok.... each was under weight, 1.5g total in 2x "1g" packs... have just started the research.... will report back soon. not expecting much.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
    They arrived ok.... each was under weight, 1.5g total in 2x "1g" packs... have just started the research.... will report back soon. not expecting much.

Ok does nothing at all, move along, nothing to see here....... Total rip off..... 1 gram would be possibly as strong as half an iced diamond or gold crown.

Thanks

What do I do with it?

Since it comes in powder form, it is mean’t to be mixed in liquid. It is warned against snorting it, not sure why, but we took note. The taste by itself is a bit strange, most people won’t like it, we tested it mixed with water. It does not completely dissolve a bit like taking a Aspirin tablet.

Is Wicked legal?

Yes, but we are not sure if it will be for long. Many legal highs have come and gone over the last year. This stuff is stronger than anything before it, so please be responsible.
    "

Dmaa crossed with food poisoning maybe

Oh dear, this stuff does nothing...... so annoyed
    Last edited by Ebony; 05-23-2012 at 09:36 AM.

Thanks

I guess research is your best friend and also maybe making your best friend buy and try it out first works too haha :P
    rawr

Thanks

Yep have got to agree....had way too much and all it has given me is tachycardia. Interested in other thoughts on this.

Thanks

well sounds like an all too fimiliar RC rip-off...it must having something agaisnt snorting because it's not what it's intended to be...not all chems can be snorted and have effects. It's prolly like snorting caffeine or dmaa...ick
    rawr