PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: Hae incense ruined weed for anyone else?

Thanks

Default Hae incense ruined weed for anyone else?

So I used to be a chronic pot smoker. I smoked every day for around 2 years, usually at least 2-3 grams per day. A little over a year ago, I started 12 months of probation and had to give up the habit. Thankfully I found herbal incense so quitting was no problem.

Well, now that I'm off probation, I decided to smoke a blunt with some friends. We smoked the entire thing in one sitting and I realized that I barely felt high at all.

I think this is because incense is more potent. I can get ripped off 2-3 hits, but an entire blunt of MJ barely phased me.

So now I look at it like this. Spice - cheaper, stronger, legal. MJ - expensive as hell, weak, illegal. The only thing weed has on it is that weed is probably much safer.

Anybody else feel this way now? I'm actually kind of sad that it's come to this because Mary Jane was my first true love. She just never learned to spice things up

Thanks

I am no expert but i believe there is a cross tolerance. Both of them affect the same receptors in the brain cb1,cb2. Synthetics have a stronger binding affinity. THC is only a partial agonist to these receptors. Whilst most of these synthetics are full agonist, some selective full agonist the list goes on and on. Try a break, some of these RC are said to be addictive and have withdrawals.

Thanks

I take breaks all the time because I can't afford to buy synthetics all the time. I haven't experienced withdrawal symptoms of any sort during the weeks where I don't smoke.

I was really just curious as to if anybody else has trouble enjoying weed now. It's not really a problem I want to solve, just wondering if I'm alone. I've heard so many people say that synthetics aren't as good as the real thing, but I'm starting to think they're better.

Thanks

It all depends on what kind how much and how often.
    But yes after heavy use of am-2201 it didn't even like pot did anything for me.
    stayed completely sober for two months and everything was back to normal.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by selectivefullagonist View Post
    It all depends on what kind how much and how often.
    But yes after heavy use of am-2201 it didn't even like pot did anything for me.
    stayed completely sober for two months and everything was back to normal.

This is what I have heard , just take a long break and it should be back to normal .