PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default whats the active "mollys mosquito caps" doesnt say PLUR on it

Just wondering as they vanished and i was wondering if they were a knock off. but still any info would be great. thanks

Thanks

somebody out there even have a guess, i know im new but this, daylights, and nightlights are all i have acess to as far as otc party pills

Thanks

i was informed that the PLUR Mosquito caps are rebranded under the name Role-X Watch Cleaner

Thanks

but do the originals contain 4-mmc (mephedrone) or a analog like 4-mec, any RC conneseurs out there got anything, the capsules powder is light tan with visible clear crystals that smell minty. does this ring a bell for anyone seeing how most "salts" and RCs are blasted into our nasal cavities i figure the smell might be a attrbute of a partcular chem ( minty chemically smell that burned) snorted it fells like a roll for 30-45 min, with jaw clenchng,dialated pupils, pleasurable goosebump flashes inner warmth and empathy with cold extremities. ive had my share of butylone, mdpv,6-apb,a-pvp, mda,mdma,meth,ect. ect. im not a particular fan of uppers but the dose was small and have never felt anything like it, and have NEVER had meph before.

Thanks

Sounds like meph, though meph has a fishy smell. Many of these branded products have benezecaine, or some other anistetic added to make railing easier on the nose, so that could be part of the smell. It also could be 4-mec, which can feel like 4-mmc but lighter and it doesn't last as long. It's hard to say what it is cause there's just so much stuff out there and so much of it gives different effects for different people. If you bought it in the US not more than five months after the cathinone ban in the Uk, or you bought it anywhere before the cathinone ban but still after 2009 than its a good chance it was 4-mmc. It also could have been 4-FMC, 3-FMC, or any combination of 3-FMC, 4-FMC,4-mec,4-mmc, pentylone, or methylone.
    Last edited by No-knothing; 04-20-2012 at 01:24 PM.
    All posts by this user are fictitious events, dreams, or wild vivid fantasies. This account is used by many entities. Aliens, ghosts, gods, and the occasional transient prostitute write on this forum using this user name. Any similarities to actual events are purely coincidental.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to No-knothing For This Useful Post:

t9358 (04-20-2012)

Thanks

yeah i saw the watch cleaner the other day i wonder if they have changed the formula, apparently somebody has died from taking the above(mosquito caps) but this was because of bad drug interaction and overdose that happend down close to me down in the south of usa.

Thanks

definitely not meph. I tried them several times in NY and am experiences with the same phenethylamines/cath's as well as many of the popular #-m(m)c compounds.

'Molly's' is not a cathinone as far as experiential conjecture goes. by effect, look, or administration sensation.
    - Looks crystaline and splinters, not powdering like a beta-ketone generally would qualitatively
    - Hurts like 1000 battery-acid bee stings if 'accidentally'' inhaled/insufflated
    - Very different from 4FA but hurts alike and I believe it to be an amphetamine.

Best guess (no one use this info as true for any research purpose!): #-Fluoromethamphetamine or some other halogen-substituted-MA

It lasts a really long time and is very strong. more like a releasing agent than reuptake or transferase inhibitor, I feel. Very different than Daylight and Night Light though with similar half-life and less psychedelia

Any opinions based off this food-for-thought?

Thanks

4-mec often looks like crystalline splinters, and hurts, not as much as 4-FA but it can be painful. Some synths of meph were like shards of crystals, but the shape of them were different from 4-mec. The 4-mec looks are like short glass needles. There's over synths that look total different though.
    All posts by this user are fictitious events, dreams, or wild vivid fantasies. This account is used by many entities. Aliens, ghosts, gods, and the occasional transient prostitute write on this forum using this user name. Any similarities to actual events are purely coincidental.

Thanks

you're very right. this stuff was almost impossible to use, sometimes even finely readied bits matchead sized made you recoil in terror to the point that ones body would not allow further. the only thing that has actually burned a crater into my adenoids. ugh

Thanks

If its that bad, good chance it is a mixture with 4-FA in it. 4-FA is probably the worst chemical for the nasal passages as far as RCs go, I've heard 4-fma is also petty bad, but have not tried it. It's every bit as bad as the 2c series. Little needle like shards though is a known marker for 4-mec. The truth is that it's all guess work. I could buy some and try it and tell you better what it is but it doesn't sound like anything I want any part of. I only buy branded products if I've already read some glowing reports about them from people I trust or if the vendor will send me a free sample in return for feedback posted on a forum or two.
    Last edited by No-knothing; 04-30-2012 at 09:19 PM.