PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: Synthacaine

Thanks

Default Synthacaine

I don't know how people feel about expressing views on this possible blend of unknown chemicals. Did a wee bit of reading and and no one seems definite of what's in it and if vendors have different blends. And the sellers are keeping their cards close to their chests. Maybe someone on here knows?

I've just taken 100mg insufflated but I wont give a report other than there was little pain that lasted a very short time which was much better than I was expecting. Kind of like a hot goddess twisting your nipples as you are suspended by chains from the ceiling. And the stuff I have is 'nice'.

I would really like to get much more info on this so if anyone has more info then please share

Edit: I feel I may have been a bit reckless here taking this amount on the first try. What I have here certainly stimulates the body nicely and gives a slight mood lift although it was a bit on and off for a while. Something that was very new to me was when I poured myself some coke and the sound of the fizz was intensely louder than normal and seemed to last forever.

Me Big Chief Guinea Pig.
    Last edited by eyedeeaz; 04-07-2012 at 04:43 AM.

Thanks

me tom big tree

Thanks

If you're refering to sniffing salts, I go through about 500 mg in a day if I'm on that kind of adventure. Awesome stuff, ingredients can be remotely found with extensive research. As with any insanely new ridiculously unregulated drug, snort away at your own risk. Other than that not really sure what you're looking for. Oh yeah, 100 mgs in one rail may have been a lot, but I wouldn't sweat it. Wouldn't be looking for any quality control with this stuff. One batch of Ivory Wave was great a few weeks ago and tonight sucks.

Thanks

I bought some of this stuff off a website (don't know whether I'm allowed to post links or not so think I'll play safe by not doing so) it just arrived today. I've had two lines of it and I must admit I am quite impressed. It's supposed to be the best alternative you can get to cocaine thats legal, now, obviously nothing is going to be the same as the real thing, however I've gotta say I'm pretty tweaked off it. You get all the effects off coke, such as the numb nose, the drips, the fiending for another line, chatty, confidence etc. The best way to describe the differences between this stuff and Columbia's National Produce, is it's sort of like drinking Pepsi instead of Coca Cola - you know there is something there thats different between the two but it's very hard to put your finger on just exactly what that is. Conclusion: Very nice stuff and would definately recommend, word of warning though, this stuff STINGS when you snort it, and will block your nose up after a few snorts, I had two and already my nose is airtight in one nostril. Hope this helps you guys make your mind up as to whether to give this a go.

Thanks

tried 4-mec and sounds close. euphic, slight stimulation and numbing of the nose with a lil burn.

Thanks

what was it that you tried? you shouldn't post a link i guess, but no one here seems to have a problem mentioning what it is that they're researching. I'm pretty resourceful at finding stuff, just need to know what to start with.