PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: Schizophrenia

Thanks

Default Schizophrenia

I don't know if cannabis causes schizophrenia but I got it bad after a trip to Amsterdam. My take on Schiz is that is basically an over active imagination that gets out of control.

I don't really do weed much but when I do I don't really get any of the schiz effects as I've trained my brain to give a shrug to any negative thoughts and remind myself that every little things gonna be alright.

If you have schiz or are worried about it then my only advice would be to take it easy. If you get hallucinations then make sure you know they are hallucinations as then they are just a product of the mind and humans have a great knack at being able to alter reality but not always consciously and directed towards a happy outcome.

I often hear music coming out of my speakers when my hifi is turned off. I've got pretty good at changing the station just by directing my mind onto a different wavelength.

Not everyone who has schiz is troubled by it and I learned a great deal from watching many videos of Richard Bandler. Some say he's a genius and others say he's a conman but he tells a very good story. He's amazingly charismatic and good humoured. A lot of his stories gave me belly laughs. He talks a lot about schiz. There is a story in one of his books about a schiz called Andy. Andy has people coming out of the television screaming and chasing him. It freaked him out. Bandler asked what he watches and he said Little House on the Prairie. So Bandler explains about Mary, I believe, who he doesn't much care for and I think calls her a snippy bitch. So he says to Andy... you know what? You have a million dollar condition there... tell me how you do it. Andy was a bit perplexed and asked what he meant ... Bandler goes "have you ever heard of the playboy channel?" And with that single sentence he was thinking in a completely new way.

The thing is you're not mad. Your just letting your creativity get the better of you. Get a hold of the reigns and go for the ride of your life.

Peace.
    Last edited by eyedeeaz; 04-06-2012 at 06:02 AM.

Thanks

the point to remember is you are not going to die from weed and any bad feelings are temporary, also its good to keep in mind that you have spent good money to get high, you dont want to waste your money so you can keep that thought in your mind to stop you from goi
    ng crazy but i gotta say the munchies are STRONG also weed is a very strong aphrodisiac for me anyway, you should combine weed with calcium magnesium , also when you do get seriously fucked up you should have a shower to kill the freaky shit before you jump out the window

Thanks

Do blow, problem solved. If I'm paying big bucks for life to rock for a while, I don't want to have to remind my mind everything will be alright. The drugs should do that for me. Jus sayin...

Thanks

coke is great but for me its over too soon and if id rather be addicted to weed

Thanks

Totally dude, I was just playin

Thanks

Do any drug apart from weed(or cannabinoids) is my tip. Weed psychosis is mostly dull and the voices are pure cheese. At least if you go into stim psychosis you get to see shadow peeps... or psychedelics, at least your probably get to see some cool shit for around 6months after and might be a shamanic experience

Its not all bad though... i kind of miss how crazy i was back then, it was quite enjoyable at times.

Im not diagnosed with schizophrenia though only Psychosis NOS.

The only thing with psychosis is that you really should go t total, something that i havent been able to do. 5 years on and im still a nutter, mwah.

Thanks

Check out some cannabis documentaries , like cannabis the evil weed,among others they explain in length about the effects of cannabis in terms of psychosis and Schizophrenia,

But basically weed doesn't cause or there is no strong evidence of this,
    but saying that if there is a pre existing, or under lying Schizophrenia, it could bring it out.
    cannabis is a powerful drug with many active chemicals, and each weed/strain has a difference balance of these active chemicals,
    get the wrong strain and you will get more thc then cbd and this could bring out Schizophrenia,
    so to speak.

As delta 9 thc is a psychotic and cbc is an anti psychotic.
    the balance of these chemicals is very important and the cannabis thats cultivated for recreational purposes is generally selected to have a very high thc content, and its continually bread this way.
    but this is just scratching the surface watch the documentaries to understand more.
    bottom line is if it was legal we could do the drug the research it deserves and develop it as a even more useful medicine.
    Last edited by cultus; 06-22-2012 at 01:27 AM.

Thanks

It can't cause it, what it can do is give you early onset if your genetically predisposed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.