PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: White mm

Thanks

Default White mm

Has anybody tried White mm?

I cautiously tried a couple of small lines. I waited to see how I found it before having more. I didn't take more than a quarter of the 1g packet of powder.

A good experience. Not a rush, but a gradal build up, so to speak. Energised but chilled out feeling. Body felt supple and loose, but strong and in control and co-ordinated. Analgesic properties as well. Lasted about 4 hours. No ill effects with bad mood afterwards. Functioned as my usual self the next day.

Anyhow I'll be cautious and not take too much. Should be a good helping hand, so to speak for tomorrow night.

Anybody else tried it? Good or bad experiences?

What does the mm mean?
    Last edited by snake; 04-16-2012 at 11:41 AM. Reason: missed a crucial effect.

Thanks

I wanted to give another update about White mm.

I went out last night and had an overall good experience with this.

(The above posting was to explain my trial at home at around 4pm. i.e. to see how I'd find it first)

Last night, I used a higher quantity, but still had a bit left over (which also takes into account my trial usage from mid-week).

I used the White mm on three occasions, rather than one big dose.

It does have a strong analgesic property (stronger than alcohol). A feeling that problems solved/disolved so to speak. A break from things. Energised/alertness with a chilled out feeling. Felt more in control than had I had a load of alcohol. I drank some alcohol but not much.

Bearing in mind I obviously used this later in the evening (from 21:30 ish) probably explains why I didn't sleep. Then again perhaps that's to be expected. A feeling of hot, then cold, or hot and cold at the same moment when trying to sleep. I wouldn't describe that as extreme. Same while using it, I recall feeling warmer at first and as it wore off a bit, I felt cooler, but nothing extreme.

Today I'm having a chilled out day, but I'm not too bad. It seems to be the effects of not sleeping rather than a hang-over or come-down il-effects.

I would recommend this!

However does anybody know what the ingredients are, or how to find out? I assume they don't label the active ingredients, because they don't want to loose out with people making their own.

Anybody any idea what is in this stuff please?

Thanks

Is this not just M&M? MDAI and MPA in combination?

Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

If that's the case, I'm sure there are other similar products, both in powder and pellet form.

Thanks

dammit man, you were in "a shop"? what part of "NO SOURCING" didnt you understand??

for gods sake CLOSE this thread.

Thanks

I apologise. I should explain. I thought the sourcing rule means you shouldn't ask or say the actual place where you got it. As I hadn't named the actual place/address/town I didn't think I'd cause an issue. I didn't put my town in my profile.

Anyhow I don't want to be a cause of bad feeling, or anything, so I deleted that bit at the start.
    Last edited by snake; 04-16-2012 at 11:45 AM.

Thanks

jesus harold christ what the hell is going on?