PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: A-pvp???

Classified. Ok, not that serious but I'd rather not say.
    Thanks

Default A-pvp???

What's up everybody? I'm new to the site and hoping to get some guidance. Can anybody spare any info, insight, and/or experiences with A-pvp?

Classified. Ok, not that serious but I'd rather not say.
    Thanks

My girlfriend and I just recently heard about A-pvp and thought about giving it a shot. We want to get some reviews and some firsthand experiences (whether dosages, amount of time between redose, length of time effects are active,whether injected/insufflated/ingested) on it before we try it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks everybody!

Thanks

Treat it like you would its big brother MDPV. In all respects.

Thanks

it takes you not so long time as MDPV

Thanks

YEP as said above its a dopamine/norepinephrine re-uptake inhibitor. wich is less potent than MDPV but shares its addictive/ compulsive side. starting with a very small amount as a allergy test( very very tiny amount on your lip or skin to see of you have a unique but possible dangerous reaction to a-pvp, then I"d say START LOW at 5mg and work your way up(snorted), "you can always ingest more of a substance to get a greater effect, but cant undo whats already been ingested" live by that. I prefer vaporizing of of foil, it hits fast hard and you know exactly where you stand as far as effects then you can tell wether you want more or not. bombing(swallowing) a dose of a new substance is asking for trouble, even if you have used plenty of MDPV. snort/vape a measured amount then work from there

Thanks

Default A-PVP

YEP as said above its a dopamine/norepinephrine re-uptake inhibitor. wich is less potent than MDPV but shares its addictive/ compulsive side. starting with a very small amount as a allergy test( very very tiny amount on your lip or skin to see of you have a unique but possible dangerous reaction to a-pvp, then I"d say START LOW at 5mg and work your way up(snorted), "you can always ingest more of a substance to get a greater effect, but cant undo whats already been ingested" live by that. I prefer vaporizing of of foil, it hits fast hard and you know exactly where you stand as far as effects then you can tell wether you want more or not. bombing(swallowing) a dose of a new substance is asking for trouble, even if you have used plenty of MDPV. snort/vape a measured amount then work from there