PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: Neo.7

Thanks

Default Neo.7

Has anybody tried neorganics new neo.7. I have read a post on another forum saying that it is a fairly good product. I am a bit relucant to try since i have heard horror stories about their 4th and 5th gen products. I was a huge fan the 2nd gen tho. and of their RPM1p.
    I have tried another product from the same company that supplies neo7. The product being Friscos and well i was pleasantly supprised. Very similar to RPM1p but it lasts a little longer. Really good for nights on the booze. Doesnt get ya wrecked but a really nice background buzz.

So if anybody has tried neo 7 can you please give me a heads up as i would like to know more them before I make a purchase
    Last edited by slabs75; 03-22-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks

I take it nobody has tried neo7 yet. Well i may just bite bullet and place an order and write up a trip report.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slabs75 For This Useful Post:

Neo (05-01-2012), rapidfire187 (05-03-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slabs75 View Post
    Has anybody tried neorganics new neo.7. I have read a post on another forum saying that it is a fairly good product. I am a bit relucant to try since i have heard horror stories about their 4th and 5th gen products. I was a huge fan the 2nd gen tho. and of their RPM1p.
    I have tried another product from the same company that supplies neo7. The product being Friscos and well i was pleasantly supprised. Very similar to RPM1p but it lasts a little longer. Really good for nights on the booze. Doesnt get ya wrecked but a really nice background buzz.

So if anybody has tried neo 7 can you please give me a heads up as i would like to know more them before I make a purchase
    i'be curious to read the review u mentioned bout neo7
    and bout rmp1p it's one of the few unknown chemiclly stuff i still use nd find rther sife in terms of effects n side effect, tho subbtle obviously, maybe that's linked
    Last edited by kalank; 06-22-2012 at 08:43 PM. Reason: mistyping

Thanks

i've yet to try the stuff, but i've been screwing with 5meodipt and thats been killer...apvp seems to leave me in a manic episode every time for some reason...and tbh, i end up not knowing what the hell im even taking cuz these formulations change almost monthly...fak

Thanks

I am pretty sure RPM1p is just MPA with Caffine and perhaps some DMAA, but is is a very nice combination. One of my favourite legals ever

Thanks

Kalank, would love to hear about your experience with neo7 and c type when you get to it mate. Relax those kidneys boyyyyyy

Thanks

Also very interested in how it goes. Was going to buy some but also worried after reading some horror stories.

I emailed asking what the difference between the Neo7 and ND was and basically they just said the ND is more speedy. Not that it helps much, just thought id add.
    Last edited by Blakie; 08-13-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slabs75 View Post
    Kalank, would love to hear about your experience with neo7 and c type when you get to it mate. Relax those kidneys boyyyyyy
    well C type very quick review ās gf is ābout to ārrive āt my house in ā few minutes
    honestly seems ā nāsty chemicāl to me, did FOUR lines in 5 hours time(it burns tho nothing compāred to other stuff, still mānāgeāble), spāced eāch line by ān hour
    felt ā bit jittery āt ā moment, nothing more, no empāthy nor chātiness, not reālly stimulāting tho, u cān feel it, effects āre reālly weird to dscribe(don't hāve thāt much time now to developp, however i should), come down mākes u feel moreishness of it reālly, yet there is no reāl come up!!
    āvoid it to me!!! seems not worth ā try n nāsty, n certāinly not ān ālternātive to the reāl deāl!!
    u won't be thāt surprised reāding thāt
    sorry for it being thāt short ās ā review, this is only just ā quick sum up of my own experience todāy, ās kidneys enāble me to experience itn i don't hāve enough time to write ā proper review, to be continued so!