PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs down Red x Dawn "Zaney-Bar" review

like the title say im doing this review on Zaney-bar by Red x Dawn... this stuff hella sucks it says on the package to take 1/2 of the pill and it comes with 3 pills. i took all 3 and all i can say I think i am better off taking Nyquil blue pills the ones that comes with 2 pills in a pack and get a better "high"... dont waste your money because this product really sucks ass, i am so angry =_=

Thanks

lol hell yeah...And just those big companies(red dawn and am-hi-co) are banking off of peoples one time purchase..

its been well documented on this board that red dawn and am hi con is a bunch of rip offs..

Wait excuse me.Theirs 2 people here out of a bunch that like the death/poison effects of am hi co!

Thanks

These are actually not even made by Red Dawn but rather another company's blue lotus tablets repackaged. I'm not gonna call out the manufacturer because the product does work for some people and is a pure and clean alkaloid isolate. I have seen the actual lab reports and they were not fakes. The product doesn't work for me either... but of course I'm a hard head too so I don't expect much. I've never had a blue lotus product that worked orally for me. However, I used to be rather fond of the mystic collector's blue lotus resin extract, it was very effective when smoked. Anyway, there are at least a dozen companies repackaging and selling these things now but they are all the same look closely you can see that they are all made in the same pill press.
    "I'll try to be around and about. But if I'm not, then you know that I'm behind your eyelids, and I'll meet you there." Terence Mckenna, Kona, September 1999

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathTrip View Post
    lol hell yeah...And just those big companies(red dawn and am-hi-co) are banking off of peoples one time purchase..

its been well documented on this board that red dawn and am hi con is a bunch of rip offs..

Wait excuse me.Theirs 2 people here out of a bunch that like the death/poison effects of am hi co!
    I've ordered a few things from am hi co and they've always been great. Their customer service people kind of suck but the products are good to great in my experience. Plus they send free shit all the time, I love em.

Thanks

lol...That fucking cracks me up..

This fucking board is filled with little suicidal babies...

Thanks

No reason to be a pretentious dipshit.

Thanks

Go fuck yourself you little pussy... Go eat some am-hi-co pills and suck your moms cock you little faggot.

Thanks

you don't want me to bust out THE CAPS LOCK on your ass ,do you?

Thanks

Seriously, what the hell is your problem? If I was gay I wouldn't be fucking my mom for one thing, but what does any of that have to do with whether am hi co stuff is any good? Sounds to me like you have a strong personal agenda against them and you're handling it like a fucking child. There's no place for that shit here and you're certainly no better than anybody here. The idea of a fucking junkie judging somebody based on their.drug supplier is ridiculous.

Thanks

So i'm a junkie because I'm interested in organic chemistry??? Hmm really??? FYI rapidsuck the only *Drug I use is kratom..

And yes I do have a personal agenda against am-hi-co..IMO they are a very irresponsible company that sells poison products to little children..(you're an example)

Although I do hate you,I certainly don't wish death on you...

And listen hear little fuck stick.If some little child reads my personal warnings and horror stories of using am-hi-co products that FUCKING good!

You little bitch I will say what I want when I want..