PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default Gonna make my own herbal incense - AM-2201

Hello everyone,

I am planning on making my own herbal incense and was wondering what a good ratio would be (AM-2201/Ounce of herbs) for a strong but not overdose blend. Also how do you mix the am-2201 with the herbs?

Thank you!!

Thanks

sounds like a very good idea

Thanks

AM2201 is nice as a stand alone chem but that is really where it's appeal runs out. It has a tendency to scare the shit out of people in relatively low doses and the duration of it's effects are relatively short lived. Personally, I prefer some of the other noids in various combos. Months of research went in to discovering those though and I'll not be sharing any secrets tonight. :P
    "I'll try to be around and about. But if I'm not, then you know that I'm behind your eyelids, and I'll meet you there." Terence Mckenna, Kona, September 1999

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlantShaman For This Useful Post:

JamesSquish (03-21-2012), Neo (03-13-2012)

Thanks

I wouldn't bother making a blend with it just get a MG scale and start off very low, go up from there. Be safe this one is easy to get to much.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JamesSquish View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am planning on making my own herbal incense and was wondering what a good ratio would be (AM-2201/Ounce of herbs) for a strong but not overdose blend. Also how do you mix the am-2201 with the herbs?

Thank you!!
    Its a good idea but there's a slight problem. AM 2201 is a dieing chemical, at the most 4 months, and is already illegal almost half the states. Why don't you shoot for a chemical that will stay legal for at least another year? Curious as to the rise of UR- 144 and 5F-UR144 AKA PB? message me thanks

Thanks

Default Just Wondering

Where do you find the most up to date information about the newest legal chemicals there are? Or laws that are getting passed about the drugs? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank

JC

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jchieghts View Post
    Where do you find the most up to date information about the newest legal chemicals there are? Or laws that are getting passed about the drugs? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank

JC
    I guess sources aren't shared on here then?