PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default Weighing Methods

So, I have my AM, UR, and JWH. My botanicals, and everclear. (I live on an Island, getting acetone here is cost prohibitve). The only thing left is the scale.
    I am having a hard time believing that a $30 microgram scale from amazon is really accurate to .001.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Has anyone tried measuring say a 1/2 gram of chemical into a specific amount of , say 250ml, of everclear, and then measuring the liquid?

This is my last step. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Peace out.

Thanks

first you need to know if your chem of selection for dilution is soluable in the type of solvent you have )polar/no-polar/or slightly) both ethanol wich is what you will be using is slightly both , then the next step is how many mgs of this substance can bedissoved into a said amount od ehtanol, you can disolve thousands of milligrams into 1 fluid ounce of water or any other liquid depending on chem. but for what you are trying to do, lets say:
    500mg/500milliters of ethanol, if pure and actually completly soluable you should have a liquid with 1mg per ml. cut that in half to 250ml thats 2mg to 1ml, if the substance is fully dissoved and weighed properly. by the way just because a vendor sent you "500mg" of a said chem, its more than likely alittle more or less, and sometimes alot more, or a completly different chem. so be careful it sounds like your making your own smoking blends, you will be pissed if the substance is not soluable, plus harware grade acetone has trace lead an other dangerous heavy metals in it, so consumptiongrade ethanol, is more healthy but less effecient due to evaporation rate, hope this helps
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

Thanks

Default Thanks

Thank you for responding.
    I had actually gotten the weighing method down, and created a very nice "heady" state that lasted about 3 hours. Then, the great state of hawaii put a wrench in my plan and passed a pretty comprehensive law. They didn't just ban specific chemicals, they banned formations, and chemicals in certain parts of the formula. I don't think I can describe it much better than that.

Anyway, I think I found two that slipped through, but I need a chemist/lawyer to look at it. I certainly don't trust just my opinion. However, every time I approach a "professional" about it, they hear the word "incense" and they look at me like I just bit off my mother face. Like a lawyer has any more ethics than I do.

Anyway, that is where I am at now.

Peace out.