PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spice going

Thanks

Default Spice going

Ive heard that there going to stop selling spice products this week,is this true,will the other blends be affected as well.how long have we got till spice is gone.

Thanks

the second 'spice' is not longer available, everyone and their mom will start selling blends. the profit that spice brand made in 1 year is sooo rediculous.. I'd imagion anyone with a brainstem could repeat the process.

This guy is obviously full of shit.. he didn't do any of this, and neither should any of you.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
    if i'm going to kill someone, it's damn well going to be me.

Thanks

Thumbs up

well if its going i recommend that you buy some of the spice range from nirvanaheadshop they have just recently stocked up on the smoke blends and now stock the new spice diamond spirit,spice gold spirit, spice mojo and finally yucatan fire i hope to purchase some from there later and the shipping free and worldwide

Thanks

Maybe a bit captialistic sounding of me, but if spice goes, there is a big potential goldmine for someone to create a legal alternative.

Maybe times are changing with prohibition, given that there are other aspects, than health/harm reduction to the drugs issues of the world.
    The economys of the world are in unpredicatable times, so the forces that drive the economics behind the illegal drugs trades are also being affected.
    The forces which are behind the laws are also being affected, so who knows what?
    So long as they leave us something to expand our consciousness with.

Thanks

Trust London Underground ... they already have their new Dream mix and its totally legal world wide apparently.

Thanks

Haven't really ever tried spice or any smoking mix since I've always been around really dank weed. Is it just an alternative to weed or are there people that prefer it over weed, or people that can't stand weed but like spice?

The closest thing I have tried was some wild dagga that came free with something else i got. Didn't really do much, but was a nice back up if I was completely out of weed.

Thanks

its a pretty good alternative for people that get drug tested... Most people that CAN smoke weed prefer weed, however, there are some people that get paranoid or weird when they smoke weed and don't seem to get those negative effects with the herbal blends. Spice and related products are much better than just plain wild dagga.

Thanks

just buy jwh-018 and make your own blend. For the cost of 4.5g of Spice Gold you can get 500mg of JWH-018.

Thanks

TBF,

U would get alot more

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P-Dub View Post
    Haven't really ever tried spice or any smoking mix since I've always been around really dank weed. Is it just an alternative to weed or are there people that prefer it over weed, or people that can't stand weed but like spice?
    I wouldn't bother with it if you had access to good green. It is generally not preferred by people that like reefer, and may or may not pose some serious health risks with long term use.