PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: Weed Milkshake

Thanks

Question Weed Milkshake

I know this is def going to sound stupid but I read on redit that someone made a "weed milkshake." Basically, they would buy a milkshake from McDonalds and then proceed to smoke and blow the smoke into the straw. The smoke would obviously go through the milkshake and supposedly you could put the milkshake in the freezer and drink it and then get high with it. The "science" behind it would be that of a cannabutter; the THC would attach to the fatty lipids in the milkshake when you blew the smoke into the shake. Could this even be a possibility? That the THC from smoke could attach to lipids in the milkshake or is this some sort of joke? I kinda see the reasoning but also see the bullshit side of it too.

Thoughts?
    rawr

Thanks

Maybe... Blending in Cannabutter would work so much better. If your already smoking the weed to get the haze in there it might taste like shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

sounds like someone is pulling your leg pal???

Thanks

i think its a waste of weed, also some prefer the high from smoking to the high from eating ,

Thanks

I like both eating and smoking weed but sometimes eating can be more discreet
    rawr

Thanks

i dont see how that makes sense but i would use cannabutter
    Anne