PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Default Long List of new Salts- Anyone tried any?

I found a list of a provider offereing these salts:

arctic blast 500mg
    -Bliss Concentrated Bath salts
    BLIZZARD BATH SALT
    -Blue Ice Bath Salt
    Blue Magic - Bath salts 500mg
    Blue Silk Bath Salt...
    -Blue Wave Bath Salts
    -Bolivian Bath Salts
    Bolivian Ivory Wave Recharge Bath Salts 500mg,
    -Bubbling Bath Salts
    -C Original Bath Salts..
    Charley Sheene Bath Salts.
    Champagne- I got a sample from them and was not impressed. It was a nice smooth buzz at first, but wore off fast. It was easy on the nose. The do get samples out for a small shipping fee- like $2-3, so I suggest getting it. Two pills came along with it that had no effect or buzz at all. I highly suggest no one spend their money on the pills.
    CLIMAXX FRAGRANT POTPOURRI Bath Salt
    Cloud 10 Bath Salt 500mg
    Cloud 9 Bath Salts - 500mg
    Coco Bath Salt, Coco Mix Powderer
    COOL 500 BOTANICAL EXTRACT
    Crazy Train Bath Salts, Crazy Train Bath salts
    DISCO Bath Salt Haven;t seen this one since it was sold along side Boogashooga. It's label says new formula, and I have just sampled a small bit, and so far so good. I think this is better than pump it, in my mind. But I will get back with more details after longer use. 2 images provided. Well Disco has my two thumbs up. Had a great high, length lasted long time for amount taken, come down was bearable without the need or use of a zanaz or other sleep aid. I went back and bought myself a nice supply of this.
    Dr. Boogashooga Bath Salt This was ok, but haven't seen it around since the ban
    Drone Bath Salts....
    Dust Herbal Blend,Dust Mix Powder, Dust Bath Salt
    Eclipse Bath Salts ( Legal everywhere)
    EIGHT BALLZ BATH SALTS
    ENERGIZING AROMATHERAPY BATH SALT
    exhilarating Bath Salt
    Fizz Concentrated Bath Salts 500mg,
    Foaming Bath Salts 500mg
    FREEBASE Powder Bath salt
    G Pheonix Bath Salts
    -GBL
    Invigorating Bath Salts 500mg
    Ivory Gold Bath Salt,
    Ivory Smooth Concentrated Bath Salts 500mg
    -Ivory Soft Concentrated Bath Salts
    Lady Bubbles Bath Salts 500mg Tried this one and no effect, don't try
    Lavender Bath Salts ( Legal everywhere)
    Lust Bath Salts.....
    MaDog Bath Salts Ivory
    Mefitofeles Bath Salt
    Mojo Bath Salts
    Mystic Bath Salt 200mg
    New Lunar Wave Extra - Just tried this one and had almost no effect- don't tryOCEAN BURST EXTREME 500mg
    Ocean Snow Bath Salts
    Panic bath salts
    Poke- Got a good review from a fellow user here, I hope to try soon.
    -Rave-On Bath Salts...
    Raving Dragon Bath Salts
    Raz Herbal Blend, Raz Bath Salt
    Recharge Extra Power Bath Salts
    -Red Magic Bath Salt
    RUSH 500 SUMMONING ESSENCE 500mg
    -Scarface Bath Salt
    Sextacy Ultra Wave Bath Salts For Sale 500mg
    Silverback Bath Salt..
    Snow Leopard Bath Salts 500mg
    Snow Leopard Concentrated
    Stairway to heaven bath salts( Legal everywhere)
    Tranquility Concentrated Bath Salts 500mg-Got a good review a user here, I plan on trying very soon.
    -Ultimate Sextacy Bath Salts
    Vanilla Sky Bath Salts 500mg, - Tried days ago, was terrible- no high, would not try
    Vivo Per Lei Dead Sea Vpl Scent Body Bath Salts 500mg
    WHITE DIAMOND BATH SALT
    white dove bath salt
    White Girl Bath Salts..- Haven't seen since the ban, but pre-ban was ok, can't confirm it is the same kind-White Girl Concentrated Bath Salts
    White Horse Concentrated Bath Salt 500mg
    White Lady Bath Salts..
    -White Rush Bath Salts
    -White Slut Concentrated Bath Salts
    - Yayo- Terrible, seemed like nothing but all fillers, no kick at all, wouldn't buy again or recommend to a non-friend. 2 images provided
    -X Rated Bath Salts

I originally posted this list with a link only to aid in research, I think it was taken off due to that. I wan't to aplogize for that, and I now know not to proivde any links on posts. I am in now way affiliated with any of the products I list, question about or review. Just the straight up truth from a regular user is what I will give, and would like to receive. Thanks and glad to be here!

Shooter D
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ShooterD; 12-21-2011 at 12:04 PM. Reason: New Reviews w/ pics
    Shooter D

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ShooterD For This Useful Post:

Alexandra72 (03-04-2012), iris (10-20-2012), izcitall (01-09-2012), The_One_and_Only_E (12-22-2011)

Thanks

There's one called FREEBASE? Who the fuck are they marketing to, crack addicts?

Thanks

I updated my list with new reviews and picks. As I try more of them, or hear some news from the horses mouth about the long list I provided, I will just edit the original post to keep things clean, so please check back often!
    Shooter D

Thanks

Tranquility was the only one swim tried and it was fucking AWSOME! MDPV and was everywhere in central Florida available to mostly Arab owned gas stations..Obviously illegal now..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FloridaDeathTrip For This Useful Post:

ShooterD (12-21-2011)

Thanks

Fuck bathsalts..If you're going to do rc's just order a specific chemical from a trusted vendor...that way you know somewhat of what you are doing...bathsalts killed off a lot of darwins that's for sure....MDPV was wicked and I'm glad it's gone...

Thanks

Great thread. I'll drop some knowledge later this afternoon.

Thanks

that list contains about 75% pre-ban salts, and i am fairly certain alot of them are gone, driving the audi 5000g. as far as i know, only the larger brands and the "independent gourmet companies" were able to sustain the blow. I just dont see how some of these brands who put out a very quality cleaning product, wouldnt prepare for any changing laws with a new formula. they were obviously turning a massive profit. the DEA must have really got up in some vendors craws with some scare tactics or some shit. i just dont see it really though. It had to have been at the local level, the blues going around to gas stations and threatening to deport the proprietors if they didnt stop selling something that was, at the time, completely legal. I mean what a mindfuck for the foreign mom n pop stores. "wait, your saying you do not care that I sold cigarettes and wine to a 12 year old? its this bath powder?"

huh?

Thanks

Default oh yeah....

now thats what i call an attention span.

I agree, Disco was a great product and i was pleased to hear it was reformulated. I havent tried it, but I know the creator wouldnt waste our time with any BS. He created Dr.Boogashooga (another damn fine product) and the rare but ever-so-lovely 100% Russian White Lace. but I do not think the Doc will be seen again. The same creator also did post ban releases of new joints White Sands and recently Rocky Mountain High. Neither of which i have tried, but if there is one company I would blindly be a customer, it's these folks.

Bliss is such a heavily used name. but right at the end of summer, i lucked into a product called Bliss Gold. It was in a blue one of those little flip top lacons containers. and man, it rated top 5. i was lucky to have experienced it. i do believe it was an east coast/midwest market on that.

The "Bolivian" name was also tossed around quite a bit. But the best bath salt in history was Bolivian bath salt by pure bath. In the .5g static zips with the red pic of mr. montana on it. im under the impression that the Bolivian name (yes i know the coke reference) was used for blends that were double action, MDPV and 4-MMC.....

more later. gotta split.

Thanks

White Horse Concentrated bath salt 500mg
    The white horse was in mid-ohio. I enjoyed it a few times. I had experienced white horse around 5 times. Each time it always proved itself to be good. The main ingredient was MDPV.

Thanks

I like this list! So many questions answered in one thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.