PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green Goblin?

Thanks

Default Green Goblin?

Hey guys, recently I've seen in my local shop a new pill/capsule, (not sure which) called 'Green Goblin'. I am seriously thinking about getting this for friday night, but im always sceptical about trying new ones especially when theres so little info on whats in the buggers. i seriously dont want to waste my money on a shit hour long tiny buzz hahaha

they're supposedly speed analogues, and i do recall seeing some people who said they had taken them at a festival. They seemed to be happy and dancing around and generally having a good time. Did wonder if these are the same though, seeing only a few vendors seem to have them and i cant find any reports or reviews.

would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me any experiences theyve had with them or any knowledge they have of them. id also appreciate it even more if you could respod quickly before friday haha

cheers guys

Thanks

I've never heard of it. If the people at the festival liked it, the product may be worth a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

I think me and some mates have decided to give em a go tomorrow. will give a trip report on saturday night most likely.

Thanks

Default Go Green!

These little guys are seriously good! Intense buzzy happy high - that goes on and on. No nasty come downs or bad side effects. Me and my girl have taken them quite a few times now, as replacement therapy... they have worked an absolute treat! Inexpensive, legal, no come down... what more do you want? Lovely!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AshDan For This Useful Post:

pillythewilly (01-21-2012)

Thanks

Glad to hear their pretty good. Might need to look for some of these.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

I've never heard of these, are you UK based? Pink champagne is a good seller in the shop I run, it's probably the only 'herbal' high I'd be willing to try to be honest!
    I tried sniffing coke once but the ice cubes got stuck up my nose

Thanks

Yeh, UK, Essex. They have a sweet buzz, MD like without the trippy euphoria. The actual buzz lasts about 5ish hours, but you have uplifted energy for about 12. Don't even try to sleep with these guys.

Thanks

I will look into them, what kind of price do you expect to pay for these? Are the ingredients all listed as herbal on the packet? Thanks
    I tried sniffing coke once but the ice cubes got stuck up my nose

Thanks

Yeh, they're by no way my favourite, MXE is probably the best recommendation I'd give, either that of Special K (a white packet with a blue Kellogs logo on it). But they're not too shabby. I pay 8.50 for them from a local, it's a pill, marketed as a research chemical, no ingredients unfortunately, your guess is as good as mine as to whats in them. Although I've heard it's a supposed analogue for Speed.

Thanks

got two of these sat in my draw, looking forward to taking them.