PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default spark 4d happy caps review

This is my first post so please correct me if i do anything wrong,also YES i am a terrible speller.always have been always will be...so here we go
    Im a pretty experienced user of both legal and not so legal highs but normally do a tone of research before attempting to take a trip.the gas station by me has stocked up some new red dawn supps,the one Im trying tonight is 4d happy caps.i couldnt find any info at all on them and there pretty new so thought ide be a lab rat.Ive never even heard of this company, but i did hear a couple of there products work, but some will make you royally sick (vector energy shot mainly).
    The package contains three green powder filled caps.when i opened it they were all kinda melted and sticking together,not the best sign.i managed to break open one and laid out a bump just to see if maybe you could snort it as thats what im used to. ya, a no go.doesnt really burn too bad but there is so much and it clumps together and gets stuck up there.the directions recommended letting them disolve in your mouth for faster results.not a bad tast at first,they are lime favored, but the SOUR ..ahhh..had me running for water in no time.
    that was 10 50, it is now 11 50 taking my second one with no real noticeable effect off the first one your supposed to take all 3,but better safe than sorry.dont feel like getting sick.
    ok so it is now 12 42 and i do feel a very slight sense of relaxation and light headed,but Im also feeling kinda this uneasy feeling in my body.not really sure how to describe it.its not overwhelming by any means just kinda like ive been sitting the wrong way for a while, but hey maybe its just gas.
    so im popin the third one now.i dont expect anything so im gana start drinking and watch some adult swim.maybe i didnt take enough at once or maybe i didnt give it long enough,but I give happy caps (and from what Ive heard all red dawn products) a 0.5/10 rating.if anything else happens worth writing about ill update.wish i had my 10 bucks back.

Thanks

Spark4D isn't a strong enough dose to do anything for about 50% of people... It's pretty much just SleepWalker repackaged with one less capsule.

SleepWalker is by far the best product Red Dawn has ever made... I sold like 20, 24 pack boxes of it this week I can't keep it in stock. Heck, Red Dawn can't even keep it in stock.
    "I'll try to be around and about. But if I'm not, then you know that I'm behind your eyelids, and I'll meet you there." Terence Mckenna, Kona, September 1999

Thanks

Shitty. Red dawn can be kinda hit or miss. This may not have hit home, but liike PS said. SleepWalker is the way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

Ya know its funny ass ish, I just took all 4 of the sleepwalkers like 2 minutes before checking if I had any replys to my post.I figured maybe I was too hard on red dawn and would give it another shot with the only product a friend of mine told me about.I got it from the same gas station I got the 4d from but they had this one in the back out of view which gives me hope since ..shh.. thats where the good stuff is. tell ya what red dawn, it's an awesome night.Im gana wait 2 hours and go for a walk.if its great I'll redeem you.I hope it works cuz I spent my cig money on em.... see ya in a couple hours