PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: a-PVP

Thanks

Default ALPHA-PEEVEEPEE

I started buying it right around the time of the federal ban. It is clean and smooth. Light on the senses. I will not use MDPV as a comparison because that comparison, as I see it, just is not the correct one to be making, as MDPV is far more potent, almost to the point where they shouldnt even be considered in the same universe, let alone
    neighborhood. While they are analogues and may resemble each other structurally,
    the outcome from a dose of MDPV is much more intense and can be quite
    unpredictable. Even some of the MDPV product that's been stepped all over and
    stomped to shit can be VERY active in very small amounts (10mg-50mg). APVP is
    best compared to APPP (MDPV to You can get your APVP and feel comfortable about ripping back a gacker and not think "Oh shit, I didnt weigh that out. Am I going to be up for 3 days and found walking down the highway wearing a cowboy hat and a diaper?" It is a FAR more pleasant substance with a certain degree of predictability and comfort, which to anyone who has really gone to work on some MDPV, is a nice plus. Some goddam stability. That being said, it is by no means "weaK", it's just that when you compare ANYTHING to the Tazmanian Devil of chemicals, the stats just do not ring well.
    It packs a nice boost or rush of that warm energy. And doesn't leave you trying to
    convince yourself you ought to dose up again. It let's you down easy and steady, and I cannot stress enough how smooth of a workshift you will have at the ol'factory.
    (get it?) I recommend it. But if you are looking for something that is comparable to
    MDPV, I think it may be best to move on. Sweep MDPV under the rug and forget
    about it. It's not coming back. Damn, I suddenly have the hankering to snatch a few G's of Alpha. I think I just might. It's the gift from myself to myself. Santa doesn't
    deliver RCs and I have yet to open any gelt that has anything other than crap
    chocolate inside.

Side note, I was given .3 Gs of Pentedrone to try and I honestly dont have anything
    positive or negative to say about it, other than the fact it's taste and odor, i imagine,
    is probably very close to what turpentine mixed with kerosene topped off with
    stagnant piss is like. Perhaps my receptors are jammed full, but I don't recall getting a boost, however I was under the influence of several other goodies (namely m1,
    alpha, and 4-Mec) But from what I had read, it should have been active and noticeable at 30 mg, no question. At any rate, I am going for round 2 and also diving in to
    some Pentylone. I have heard lots of ++++++'s about both of these, time to focus......

peace

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SDBF View Post
    You can get too amped on it if your not careful but it doesn't seem to be as Jonesy as MDPV, even when vaped. Sleep is easier on it and it is a much easier comedown on the backside...
    Thank you. The hostage is a lightweight and the interrogators have not used any RC on him other than brand name champagne, usually mixed with a little non-RC dance enhancement; the champagne was effective but made hostage too jittery to feel comfortable giving up information. Dance enhancement helped generate more feelings of trust. They haven't used MDPV or anything else on him yet. Interrogators are trying to abide by Geneva Convention rules against torture and all other illegal techniques. If legality of a-PVP is in question then they probably won't try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by downtownhumanoid View Post
    I started buying it right around the time of the federal ban. It is clean and smooth. Light on the senses.
    Description of the substance sounds promising and what you state above is the desired effect; it would also be useful if substance caused heightened sense of touch and libido so that hostage can be enticed to give information in exchange for sex or auto-erotic "alone time." Sent you a private message asking about "federal ban" but in case you see this first, what is that about? Which country? Is there a link you can provide to more info? Again, interrogators are highly motivated to abide by current law to the best of ability. It is understood that law constantly changes and one never knows if merely receiving a parcel of vitamins might be cause for international hostility.

Thanks

Alpha was added to my grocery list because of the USA fed ban. As of now, it is not scheduled along with the big 3 (mephedrone, MDPV, Methylone)....

peace

Thanks

There is a vendor of alpha that won't ship to the USA, which makes me wary of it. Maybe what that vendor is selling as alpha is actually something else tainted with an illegal substance.

Thanks

I believe there is a bill on the hill with alpha as a named party.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tech House View Post
    There is a vendor of alpha that won't ship to the USA, which makes me wary of it. Maybe what that vendor is selling as alpha is actually something else tainted with an illegal substance.
    Why not look for a different vendor. As far as I'm aware the bill down was talking about hasn't been passed yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The_One_and_Only_E For This Useful Post:

Tech House (12-22-2011)

Thanks

FDT has been very silent and is about to unleash the beast on Saturday about the Pentylone.
    (Found a true blue domesticated vendor in u.s of a).....Fucking sick of waiting 2 or three weeks for
    Shit to float or fly across the pond...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tech House View Post
    Trip used to use a very popular vendor
    over the Atlantic and out of nowhere a couple
    Months back they haulted all Rc sales then within the last three weeks started selling a small
    Portion of them again but will not ship to America..
    So my point is tech I think we are possibly talking about the same people and they must of got
    raped somehow by the Americans and are scared now...
    But yeah they were problly shipping illegal
    Substances....
    (Guys were in polland and couldn't speak English
    very well.)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FloridaDeathTrip For This Useful Post:

Tech House (12-29-2011)

Thanks

So anyways I said I would get back to you guys about pentylone and really all I can say is it is weak and ineffective at least a 150 mg dose for me...Just like what everyone else was reporting about it ...Is it a weak or bad batch??It's possible but I don't think so...

O well gotta add pentylone to my worthless research chems list..

Peace out guys..

Thanks

i will say this about all RCs. the potency and quality varies WILDLY from vendor to vendor and most times even within the vendor themselves. it's important to keep that in mind and ALWAYS start with some version of an allergy test. I have had Pentylone, APVP and Pentedrone vary quite a bit. Once u get a pure batch, you wont be saying it's weak. That's the one problem I have about this forum. If this truly a community for us to help each other stay informed and healthy, then it should not be a big deal to talk openly about vendors, prices, and such. kind of makes sense....no?