PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: a-PVP

Thanks

Default a-PVP

Thoughts? Experiences? methods of ingestion, dose range, what's it like, etc. Have been researching it lately and just want some other peoples experience was like.

Thanks

From what I see, take 10mg and go from there. There is pretty little info actually available at the moment.

Trip report:
    Decide to give it a shot by itself. I was home this night so I had my scale with me. I Starting at around 9pm (i had no other substances in my body at the time) and I ingested a accurately weighed out dose of 10mgs using my scale. After about 10 mins I felt some stimulation but again no euphoria and no good feelings whatsoever. Even caffiene puts me in a better mood.

After 20 mins I do another bump of 12mgs.. same as before
    After 20 mins I do yet another bump of 15mgs.. same as before

At this point I'm convinced this stuff is not that great. MDPV gave me a way better high at least. I didn't notice as much gurning with a-pvp though and my jaw was more forgiving the next day but there was some. This is when I decided to do something VERY STUPID which is very unlike me. I don't know what got into me but I decided to shoot the a-pvp. Here is what happened:

At like 11pm after countless disappointments from bumping the a-pvp I decide I would like a shot of dope. I cook up my gear and add exactly 6mgs of a-pvp to the shot. It dissolves instantly. I load up the syringe and let it loose into my bloodstream. I get my usual rush from the opiate but did notice another feeling which I couldn't relate to coming in at the same time.. but it wasn't in your face. Kind of subtle. I thought that maybe i gave myself too small a dose but I had no desire to do more. In fact i was content being high on my dope and threw the a-pvp away right there...
    ... now I go downstairs to hang with my buddies and load up some hash into the bong. Me and one of my friends go out on my porch and just sit and talk. I'm about to hit the bong while he smokes a cigar and drinks. All the sudden I started to feel weird. My ears got REALLY warm and my head didn't feel all that great. Can't explain it but i felt messy and foggy in my head. This was before I hit the bong. I ignore it and just try to stay calm. It isn't unbearable or terribly uncomfortable but just kind of different. I hit the bong. I take one large hit of this delicious hash and I'm almost instantly stoned as hell! Now, I start to nod big time. It was sooo weird cause I never nod off of the amount of dope I took but the a-pvp mixed with that bong hit for some reason just made me start to nod like a cunt.

Now I am fighting the nod but I feel REALLY REALLY tired. It is bizarre because I have a stimulant in me that i just mainlined and I'm feeling tired??? Well this went on for like an hour (i didn't dare hit the bong again). After an hour that hard nod started to fade away and I was awake again. After a few hours everyone left and I continued to stay awake by myself on my computer for another 3 hours because of residual stimulation. Woke up the next morning feeling kind of hungover and shitty but nothing terrible. Like it was an unpleasant morning but nothing compared to MDPV or even MDMA the next day.

So in my opinion, all in all a-pvp isn't good at all. I know that it wasn't fair for me to mix it with dope, booze, and weed but I did try a few doses on it's own and it was generally the same as when mixed. I experienced no euphoria and the stimulation was not like regular amphetamine where I feel like I can work and get shit done. This gave me a weird foggy, confused, hazy feeling which is hard to explain. It did not seem functional to me. Oh well.. let me know if you have any questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_One_and_Only_E For This Useful Post:

Jack (01-19-2013), SDBF (11-22-2011)

Thanks

I read another report where the people were injecting it and said the rush came on right after the shot but about a minute or 2 later it hit them like what you would call a BELL RINGER(something people who have smoked crack before would know about) and that it was quite awesome.

Now I'm not going the route of injection, not scared of needles its just such a hassle to prepare and when doing stimulants you're going to redose enough times that I don't want marks all over me and I plenty enjoy other routes of administration just fine. From my reading it looks like its hit or miss but that could be due to some not actually getting a-pvp, thinking they are and being disappointed. I tried MPPP, and it sucks and I can see that being a common substitute for this. I've got some coming today, made by someone famous in the world of chemists himself, so I will report back with my findings.

Thanks

Looking forward to the report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

I will be reporting later today as my experiments start in about 4 to 5 hours. Just getting the lab ready and trying to find the right female assistant

Thanks

Boy SDBF don't fuck around with new and exciting research endevors does he????lol Be safe bro and we eagerlly await your trials..

Thanks

Ok first of a-PVP is awesome. Almost exactly like MDPV with the negatives. Way way libido increaser. Just a fine chem and great replacement for MDPV. Also got a little MPPP since it was from the same vendor and the one time I've tried it in the past, was highly disappointed, so thought I might have got bad stuff. Well, it still sucks, so I don't recommend.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SDBF For This Useful Post:

capone (10-12-2012)

Thanks

Sweet sweet sweet..Thanks for the info man now sense it's so good I know to stay the f away from it!!!(me liked the pee vee salts!)

Should of told those slackers to toss in a sample of Pentylone!!!! j/k

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SDBF View Post
    Ok first of a-PVP is awesome. Almost exactly like MDPV with the negatives.
    Did you mean to say "without" the negatives? What are the negatives? Any anxiety, does it amp you up too much, etc. The libido enhancement is always a bonus. My friend's cat was extremely stimulated in that way by the champagne that was used to deodorize her litter box. But speedy cats that stay up all night can be a nuisance and it's also not good for the cat.

Thanks

Yes, I meant to say without the negatives. You can get too amped on it if your not careful but it doesn't seem to be as Jonesy as MDPV, even when vaped. Sleep is easier on it and it is a much easier comedown on the backside than PV and doesn't seem to have the lasting effects over days that PV had either, although that may just be due to the fact of not having a bunch of it and staying up for days and nights at a time on it.

I tried Pentedrone this past weekend and its kind of like MDPV lite but it has point where your done with it(unlike MDPV) and the comedown is very easy and no ill effects the day after.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech House View Post
    Did you mean to say "without" the negatives? What are the negatives? Any anxiety, does it amp you up too much, etc. The libido enhancement is always a bonus. My friend's cat was extremely stimulated in that way by the champagne that was used to deodorize her litter box. But speedy cats that stay up all night can be a nuisance and it's also not good for the cat.