PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MXE Review

Thanks

Thumbs up MXE Review

Hey, so I've been really getting into the legal scene lately. I've tried Benzo and Matrix Fury, and as this post suggests, recently i had some MXE. I've really been appreciating these things; they really are pretty good (not far of their illegal counterparts and some times are better in my opinion) and really take the risk and effort out of having a good time.

So anyway, onto my first post. The other week, I bought some MXE. A standard 35mg capsule, so well over the active dose and into something that can really give you some hard effects. I was doing it with two other friends and we decided to open up the capsules and snort it. Bearing in mind we were planning to stay around town for most of the Saturday night, after about 10 minutes i felt the initial effects. Walking up a hill from where we had done it, i really felt a difference, as my limbs felt heavy and it was almost as if i was sinking into the ground. It wasn't wholly unpleasant, just a strange feeling and really quite entertaining.

I proceeded to partake in general conversation, but i felt some distinct, i hesitate to use confusion as it makes it sound unpleasant, but definitely some desensitization to my surroundings, however i could still make conversation. As well as this, by now some vision impairment had set in. it was probably around half 8 or so at this point, and it was only street lit by the mcdonalds we were at. The light from the street lamps began to take a certain golden aura about it, not full out hallucinations, just distortion, that people, especially me tend to get of quite a few drugs.

From here, some of the other people we were with went back to a house where we were staying, but feeling surprisingly buzzed, we decided to go to a local bar where a lot of people start their night (as i tend to feel on quite a lot of drugs. I'm not really sure why, but even suppressors like this seem to give me a buzz, perhaps it has something to do with my overall psyche, or just the fact that i prefer stimulants as a general rule). So hear, us three, and another friend, who had taken a benzo, went in and proceeded outside to the smokers area. in hear it really set in. My mental state was a strange one. I often can be a little planning. I like to know what i am going to do next. However here, for some reason i just got so confused. I knew we were just staying out in town for a bit, and normally i just see where the night takes me, but i kept thinking to my self, "where could we be going now...oh this is so interesting". I didnt even really know how i got there in the first place. But the key ingredient to this concoction of feelings was the robust sense of happiness i had. i had no idea what i was doing, but i just didnt care. from here i got a couple of beers from the bar for us to enjoy, and we casually sat outside smoking and chatting to each other, all in our states of euphoria.

After this i walked back to the house, feeling absolutely amazing, occasional vision distortions and balance disruption took a strong hold, but mainly it was just feeling a bit tipsy with the street light glowing captivating my attention. Still feeling buzzed, me and sam, one of the friends who had taken the MXE decided to venture back into town. We walked back to a pub and got some more drinks, just as the main effects of the drug were wearing off. I was more competent about my surroundings, but still had a pleasant feeling and energeticness about me. we went around town for a short time, until about 1 when we arrived back at the house we were staying at. Hear we found ourselves with a few other friends casually sitting around chatting and listening to music. It's hard to explain this part btu there was a sort of afterglow that came with it. Not like the carrying effects of other drugs, but it actually felt like the whole situation just had a sort of vibrance to it. As if everything that happened had purpose, and was a really brilliant thing to happen. As i say, this feeling is hard to describe but is absolutely fantastic.

Sitting around chatting and listening till about 4, before packing it in, another key part of my night was the fact that we had some salvia here. not normally a keen weed taker, (it tends to screw my mind up a bit) and distrustful of weed subs, i was surprised at this. Sam, who took quite a large hit of hit, proceeded to almost lose his mind. He wrote on the walls completely random stuff that had come from no where, examples being, "Ralph the soldier girl fickles and tickles them". In the morning he even said, "who the hell wrote that guys?" - he had no recollection of doing the act. I also took part in this. My reaction was a similar one, writing "Jurassic park needs more veloci-raptors" on the ceiling. For this i had no reason for doing. The salvia, as well as having is own laughter inducing efeects seemed to bring back or at least change the effects of the MXE or this afterglow i was bathing in. I literally had no idea what i was doing. A wave of content showered over me, while i did it, thats all i remember. I hadnt seen jurassic park in years and hadnt thought about it in just as long. However, i can't stress enough how pleasant the whole experience was. Planning to do it again tomorrow in fact.

give it a solid 8 out of 10, with good MDMA (which is my fav, haha) as 10, just as a comparison for how i rate it.

And also, other than general tiredness, i experienced no bad hangover type effects the next morning.

Hope this helps and you find it useful.

Thanks

Yeah, MXE is really good if you looking for that K-Experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

some of this coming tomorow, will post in here on the results

Thanks

Default this is what it says about it on ebay we have yet to see

(MXE)

(MXE ) or 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE is one of many chemicals in a new wave of research chemicals hitting the market. MXE is an analogue of the well-known animal tranquilizer ketamine with a unique twist to it. It is thought to act in the same way ketamine does, as an NDMA receptor antagonist and dopamine reuptake inhibitor. This is not scientifically proven, simply a theory. MXE boasts a longer duration than ketamine, and its N-ethyl group was chosen specifically to increase potency, which also lessens the risk of interstitial cystitis (condition that arises from the buildup of ketamine-like metabolites in the bladder.) This specific tweaking of a drug would label it as a product of rational drug design. Rational drug design is basically fine tuning a chemical that has been created for synthesized for recreational use. It is known to be active with as little as 10mg ingested, with the preferred ingestion method being insufflation Many people who enjoy ketamine absolutely LOVE this as a legal alternative, saying it’s equivalent to ketamine without the negative side effects, as used in moderation of course. MXE has also yet to be scheduled in the United States, but if the prosecution was determined you could be charged with possession of an analogue of ketamine.

1g coming tomorow off ebay, sounds interesting will post a review when it kicks in !

Effects

MXE affects the body in roughly the same way that ketamine does. It is classified as a dissociative, meaning MXE is a psychoactive substance that reduce or block signals to the conscious mind from other parts of the brain. This dissociative property also induces hallucinations in a very unique way, by use of sensory deprivation, dissociation, and trances or dream-like states. MXE also acts as a depressant, producing feelings of sedation and respiratory depression. When taken in larger dosages, memory loss usually occurs so be very careful to choose the right crowd and setting when doing experiments. When insufflated, effects are felt within minutes and goes up without the feeling of razor blades and lemon juice that is usually felt with other RC’s. Users often report profound life changing experiences and a paradigm shift in thought process and humanity. It appears that as long as you are in a decent state of mind and are aware what you are getting into, MXE could be used recreationally and as a form of meditation or self-insight. One thing is for sure; MXE definitely changes your perception and often allows you to think in ways you would never normally think. Some may say this is insanity, but for those who are able to grasp the fact that life isn’t black and white and that there are millions of ways to process information, it can be very beneficial.
    Last edited by pulse; 11-25-2011 at 01:22 PM.

Thanks

MXE is the greatest thing since sliced bread the first time I took some I really didn't know much about it but seeing that my best friend owns a site much like this one (except we don't talk about illegal drugs) he had just got a 10 gram sample from one of our sponsored vendors and decided to try it out. Our first dose was weighed out on a mg scale to 30 mg's each and we snorted it and in minutes it hit like a hammer.

The best part of my first experience was great because I am on meds for cancer and stay in constant pain but after we did the 30mg bump I felt as good as I did before i got cancer no trips just a really euphoric adventure that lasted for several hours. So far I have moved up to 60 mg bumps with the same feeling but more alert to my surroundings and had a RWAR feeling is the only way i can explain it.

The only draw back that I have seen is your tolerance for it is way to quick so I just didn't do any for a week and I was rite back in the saddle again, allot of people just dose higher instead of backing away from it for awhile so far my biggest dose was 60mg but my friend has done 120mg with no harm but he is way healthier than me. All in all this is a great party introduction and helps with the pain, have any others in here tried it as a pain reliever?

Also are you serious about you buying yours on ebay lol man that seems dangerous to me I only get mine from trusted vendors that I know and One Chinese vendor that has a good supply when all of the others are out.
    Last edited by HYPER_DRIVE; 11-26-2011 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks

well it finaly came - did some at 2pm it took hold about 2.15pm and omg im well off my trolley everything seems very spacey and not real - damn its wierd music and tv seem irelevant now its like a trip

Well here i am 4 and a half hours later all i can describe that as is "mad" be prepaired - this is one for the expert drug taker whos used to tripping and I could see people not coming back from that experience or ending up in hospital ! got loads left. me and a mate did 2 lines each and i can compare it to Acid back in the day. It needs a health warning on it i feel drained now and not touching the rest for a time - if your into clubbing and a high energy buzz this drug is not for you as its a totaly different ball game.
    Last edited by pulse; 11-29-2011 at 06:46 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pulse View Post
    if your into clubbing and a high energy buzz this drug is not for you as its a totaly different ball game.
    Sounds like someone didn't do their research. It's supposed to be like K, not MDMA.
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

You say that, but i really dont get the depressant side of it. I seem to become really quite energetic, alongside the disassociative effects. So for me i actually use it pretty much whenever i go out clubbing. I think it's probably better than upper subs, such as benzofury of pink panthers. however i do think green goblins might be better, they look really interesting. anyone on here had experiences with them?

as for the pain numbers, all i can say is i do have a form of depression, and although its not physical pain, it certainly helps alot more with that. i get really happy of this stuff, where as other stuff, including alcohol for obvious reasons gets me down. this is starting to become one of my favourite drugs hands dowwwwn.

Thanks

I hear it's better for you than K, but I would still be careful.

Thanks

well im still getting into that gram line by line over a few days shame to waste it like - a few very thin lines one up each nostril is all it takes to get you fooked up for about 4-5 hours, so im doing 2 lines a night till its gone. and am learning to apreciate a different reality and a different feeeling to what im used to - talk about trippy though ......... it on occasion does ya head in. cant see where your coming from on the energetic thing though - i feel like a sedated with mad flowing thaughts lol.
    Last edited by pulse; 11-30-2011 at 11:28 PM.