PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Organic, natrual, and strong herb/blends. Clossest organic blends or herbs to weed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Organic, natrual, and strong herb/blends. Clossest organic blends or herbs to weed

    I was wondering if anyone knows any herbs or herbal blends that are completely organic and natural, that have no chemicals or fake canibanoids. I want ne that is as strong as or close to weed.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    919
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 110 Times in 99 Posts

    Default

    Not much in the way of that I'm afraid.

    Possibly Damia, Blue Lotus and Klip Dagga would work best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to The_One_and_Only_E For This Useful Post:

    SDBF (11-15-2011)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Diego, USA
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 38 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_One_and_Only_E View Post
    Not much in the way of that I'm afraid.

    Possibly Damia, Blue Lotus and Klip Dagga would work best.
    I was going to mention these same things but they are not going to be overwhelming in the sense of being like good weed, but still nice. I would recommend on the Blue Lotus though to get that in a concentrated extract, something like Zaney Bars(or whatever else you can find), as that will add to the effect over just the simple Blue Lotus plant.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SDBF View Post
    I was going to mention these same things but they are not going to be overwhelming in the sense of being like good weed, but still nice. I would recommend on the Blue Lotus though to get that in a concentrated extract, something like Zaney Bars(or whatever else you can find), as that will add to the effect over just the simple Blue Lotus plant.
    Thanks for the information. I do not have much knowledge about it.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    919
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 110 Times in 99 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samson smith View Post
    Mimosa is a natural herb that used from many years.
    Yeah, for it's DMT. It's nothing at all like weed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 56 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Kava is good for relaxation, as well as kratom but not comparative to weed. Weed is natural ya know :P
    rawr

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •