PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Some kind of juice to cover the taste, pour in the powder, slam it like a shot.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SDBF For This Useful Post:

rapidfire187 (10-27-2011), VIP-Labs (10-27-2011)

Thanks

Big props to V.I.P labs for getting the shoes deodorized!!!!

5-10 mg's allergy test ...All good...

70-80 mg's applied to the nose of my shoes..15 minutes later a very mild stimulation.Not to much but not to little..

30 minutes later 100 mg bomb down the hatch of my pumped up kicks and me LIKEY!!

So in short it's a good product.Not hard core wich is a very good thing vip labs..With the way kids over do it these days magor props on damage control..I like that...

Mild euphoria.
    Mild stimulation.
    No health problems to note.( Ive researched some shaky fucking stuff)

It's a good product and I do recomend it...

Thumbs up vip and big thanks from sunny florida!!!! ( I gotta go clean my shoes)

Peace the fuck out!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FloridaDeathTrip For This Useful Post:

highman (10-28-2011), nbiw (01-14-2012), SDBF (10-28-2011), VIP-Labs (10-27-2011)

Thanks

I kindly got a gram of this from vip labs and as I was cleaning my shoes I accidentally snorted 150mg, I thought I was going to need to call an ambulance as it's not for human consumption.
    Almost immediately my throat went numb and felt I needed to balk. After a few minutes my mood lifted and I felt stimulated.
    1 hour later I made the same mistake and this time it was better still.
    I stopped cleaning my shoes at this point as I have things to do tomorrow.
    So mild euphoria, mild stim and it definitely works my heart rate didn't rise and 2 hours later still feel ok.
    It's obviously not as good as the now banned cathinones but I can imagine it would be great for a party yup don't want to look wrecked.
    I wouldn't mind trying it combined with an APB.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the dragon For This Useful Post:

SDBF (10-28-2011), VIP-Labs (10-27-2011)

Thanks

I'm acctully pretty impressed with it...

And may I add I took champagne on the SS Reynolds (tin foil ) and it was pretty good with the shoes!!!

ANd dude as far as a replacement for mephedrone good luck on that one..alot of people been searching for a replacement for a long time to no avail..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloridaDeathTrip For This Useful Post:

SDBF (10-28-2011), VIP-Labs (10-27-2011)

Thanks

vip-labs champagne is best applied to your shoes in via straw in 100mg amounts or you can use it to remove stains on your shoes by adding 200mg to a solution of Sugar + Alcohol and use it that way. Some users reported that a combination of both methods works very well.

For best effect you can try this: 200mg applied to a carbonated sugary alcoholic drink (to remove stubborn stains) then one hour later 100mg applied via a straw (to the insides of shoe to remove odor) - This will remove stains with strong power then really kick in the odor removal with a top up after one hour. This product is great when shared with a friend to ensure you both have the best looking odor free shoes.

This product can stimulate odor removing effects in your shoes for up to 6 hours but will not give your feet shaking or uncomfortable feeling like some products. It is very controllable and will give you confidence when you are out socializing. Great alternative to cleaning your shoes with soda or coke.

Having clean, tidy and odor free shoes often results in the following effects; Mild Euphoria, Stimulation, Excitement, Greater Confidence in Social Situations and Clear, Free Thinking - Mental Clarity, if you will. This day and age, getting messy and out of control is not always preferred for VIP and social situations where one must be clean, composed and confident. Enjoy a couple of drinks stand up straight, realize your potential and show them who's boss with your clean shoes and fly kicks. Pure style, sophistication and sex. VIP-Labs champagne shoe deodoriser.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VIP-Labs For This Useful Post:

growl (10-28-2011), highman (10-28-2011), ramham (03-15-2013), sam (10-31-2011), SDBF (10-28-2011)

Thanks

Interesting on your SS Reynolds voyage. I set sail on that a couple of times, and even though a large amount of fog was observed, no real enjoyment on the boat. It was comparable to Meph in this manner, no effects. I will be ordering a couple more of Champagnes next week and will post my report here asap.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathTrip View Post
    I'm acctully pretty impressed with it...

And may I add I took champagne on the SS Reynolds (tin foil ) and it was pretty good with the shoes!!!

ANd dude as far as a replacement for mephedrone good luck on that one..alot of people been searching for a replacement for a long time to no avail..

Thanks

Cool

OK I'm back guys..Wheeeew what a nite! Is it still nite??? whatever.. Just to add on to where I left off yesterday. Yeah going sailing on the SS Reynolds potentiates the over all shoe experiance..

For you newbs reading this I mean like so when aplying the magic powder to your kicks..

1-5 mg's allergy test..Wait 20 minutes( I know it's hard to wait you little dance junkies but it's better to be safe then sorry)
    30-40 mg's to the *knows*
    30-40 mg's to the other knows.
    wait ten maybe 20 minutes..Pop a 30-50 mg bombs then take 1-5 mg's to the SS captain Reynolds and sail away!!

I'm 90 something precent sure I know what the main active ingredient in this is(trip has done alot of research in the past couple of years) and out of pure respect for vip's game and to prevent a chance of error and slander on my part I'm gona keep my educated experiance of research under my breath..

In short I am very happy with vip'S direction of the main precursor added to there new deodorizer product.

Companys like Am-Hi-Co have all but ruined the legal novelties bussiness..I know I was done researching branded novelty chems but was extreamlly impressed with vip'S fullfillment in 1. customer saftey and 2. Quaility.(nothing like paying 20-30 dollars for something that either does nothing or posions the fuck out of you)* Cough* Cough am" am" hi" hi" "excuse me..

(kids when I say saftey I'm not promoting reckless dosing action ) It's a mild stim that will cause magior boo boo's just like anything else that you get crazy with it..

Sorry about the grammar and wrighting guys and gals, my ancient computer doesn't like to download new spell check things and I am burnt to prefection....
    Last edited by FloridaDeathTrip; 10-28-2011 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Jibber jabber that needed to be arranged at least a tiny bit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FloridaDeathTrip For This Useful Post:

VIP-Labs (10-28-2011)

Thanks

Does this stuff ship to the US? I wasn;t sure and didn't see anything about it on the website.

Thanks

Sure does...As long as the product is not intended for human consumption Uncle Sam can go suck Barak Osamas niggy cock!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloridaDeathTrip For This Useful Post:

carlak70 (08-24-2012), PlantShaman (11-20-2011)

Thanks

Still waiting on mine. Going to a Halloween party tomorrow night so I hope it arrives before then. I'd hate to spend the night partying with stanky shoes