PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default bum fun with opiates

allways fun

Thanks

Noooooooo.

I hate plugging drugs. By far not the way to go about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

Well, apart from the side effects, i.e. da bad smell, opiates plugged are far more potent, normally i don't get any rush doing dhc but the first time i tried it it was far more effective.... morphine was also purely fantastically fandidlyimly awesome plugged though it was too intense so i had to er "evacuate" the remanding fluid and the come-up leveled off... like fireworks going off in my head, thought i was about to pass out from it.

I couldn't find any solid advice on a good starting dose so I plugged 90mg with out a tolerance, still to this day I don't know if it was a good safe dose, so to anyone planning on trying morphine its prob best to start smaller and do far more research then i did.

I probably wont be able to get them again, glade i tried them but man i see now why theirs so many addicts to strong opiates, best high I've ever had. hopefully i wont ever meat any heroin dealers, i think ill be in trouble if i do.

Thanks

Only time I can see myself sticking drugs in my ass is if I'm hiding them. I tried "colon rollin" one time though...fucking waste of an ex pill. All it did was burn my butthole and made my poop blue.

Thanks

Yeah, binders getting your way there? Pure MDMA would likely be the way to go.
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One_and_Only_E View Post
    Yeah, binders getting your way there? Pure MDMA would likely be the way to go.
    I don't think I want to try it again lol. It was weird. I had friends that swore by it though.

Thanks

"Dood do MDMA! It's fun in the bum!"

Sometimes friends seem just a teensy bit dumb.

Thanks

sure, like the thousands of people that use suppositories, just medication fiends obviously... Different strokes and all that. I wouldn't IV but I won't attack someone else for doing it.

Thanks

tragedy, you treated morphine like that, could have turned it easily into a base, for vaporizing( wich conserves mgs and is about as close as your going to get rush wise to i.v. or hell i dont see tany greater of a stigma there just know your dose and either i.m. or i.v., morphine suphate has terrible oral bioavailibility
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"