PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coming of a New

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathTrip View Post
    The new one I noticed was Glass pipe cleaner...500 mg's of crystal shards packd tight in a vial lol........ Shits fucking wild and I love it....
    HAHA. Jesus, I'm either totally domed or that's actually really funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

i dont think anyone needs to worry about the laws changing in their country. offshore shipping will continue. can they train the dogs quickly enough to detect the new compounds we all love?

Thanks

Maybe. Most dogs are trained to give false positives anyways.
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

not sure what you mean by 'trained to give false positive'. surely it would be a royal pain in the ass if customs dog constantly indicated that a parcel had an legal substance in it. after intercepting it, x-raying it, opening it and testing. it turned out to be whey protein. in airports perhaps this could be useful for random stop and searches. but in mail centres I think they would put a bullet in the hounds head if it kept giving false positives. dont you think?
    Last edited by big g; 01-12-2012 at 09:34 AM.

Thanks

Here's some FYI. On the east coast, Glass Cleaner is now how they are marketing 8 balls. Remember Bliss Gold? (My personal favorite) I believe it is being sold under the name Pipe Cleaner. Not the same formula of course. The label says Crystaal Bubbly Pipe Cleaner. The same Crystaal Bubbly also makes a product they call Hookah Cleaner. I have dubbed the Pipe Cleaner, "Buttered Popcorn". If you've ever had buttered popcorn or the pipe cleaner product, you'll understand why I dubbed it "Buttered Popcorn". Just a few days ago another new product arrived at my 2 hour away headshop..
    White Stallion. Upon trying this it has been dubbed "Carmel Popcorn" try it and you'll understand. These are the two best on the market right now. Are they available outside of the east coast, I don't know. I haven't been able to find them online either. If someone knows something I don't, please share.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by big g View Post
    not sure what you mean by 'trained to give false positive'. surely it would be a royal pain in the ass if customs dog constantly indicated that a parcel had an legal substance in it. after intercepting it, x-raying it, opening it and testing. it turned out to be whey protein. in airports perhaps this could be useful for random stop and searches. but in mail centres I think they would put a bullet in the hounds head if it kept giving false positives. dont you think?
    Most dogs aren't trained to smell for RC's. I was talking more about getting sniffed on the street. It's very easy for the cops to make it look like dogs find something, then get consent to search (then fuck) you.

Thanks

how do yhu make it????

Thanks

Crystaal Bubbly is my current fave that is store bought. Its here in the midwest, cincinnati to be exact. Labeled as Hookah Cleaner, you are correct sir. Oddly, i get it at the same store where I used to buy my precious Bliss Gold in the blue flip top container. I didnt know that Crystaal and Bliss Gold were made by the same company but it makes sense. Both are top quality. You say theres a post-ban Bliss? Now I gotta ask my vendor. The Crystaal Bubbly is almost an identical product to the Heavenly Bath salts Energy Soak, (all of these documented in my ever lagging bath salt encyclopedia to be posted here 3 days ago) but the Crystaal is a lil bit more potent and comes fattened up, whereas the Heavenly lacks weight......

Thanks

Default also....

the same shop I just mentioned also carried the Good Luck powders. I am almost 100% that the company that produced those was here in town. Brilliance, Radiance, and Sparkle (mdai i persume) were 3 that i remember, but there was another. They are still around across the river in KY. I overheard some wild hillbilly at a truck stop say something about one of the Good Luck powders being the same as Jacks Magic Green Beans or whatever the hell they were called......

Thanks

~Downtown~
    You mentioned Cincinnati. Home of the Buckeyes I presume? I mentioned my "local" shop that's 2 hours away, it's in Columbus. It seems we are closer then we know. I actually reside in the "Home of the Mountaineer", a state that carries absolutely nothing. And boy do I miss that old blue flip top container. I actually still have some containers that I use to put my "Buttered Popcorn" in. Its a mind game. Oh, also, I am under a great assumption that Bliss is a relative of Pipe Cleaner, there's just a lot of similarities. And a lot of questionable information word of mouth. BLISS II was the name of the the new powder I discovered. They CLAIM to be a family member of what we know as Bliss Gold.