PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jimsons weed

Thanks

Default jimsons weed

Anyone ever had datura? I remember rapax from edit said he tried it, but I haven't met anyone else that dared to. What does it do? Where do you find it? Whats the dosage? How long does it last? Negative/positive effects?

Thanks

super halucinogenic/deliriant for me, it grows just abuot everywhere in the world in 1 plant or another (brugmansia, datura, angels trumpet among many others), as well as a few non-descript perscriptions which cary tropane alkaliods.

I'm not even going to mentoin a dosage. I just couldn't tell you.
    the only positive effect was being able to talk about the utter incredulity of my trip afterwards. I brewed 2 full flowers into a tea and guzzled it (as it was very offensively scented)

in low doses, It;s an ego murderer, in high doses, it can kill you from sheer fear.

This guy is obviously full of shit.. he didn't do any of this, and neither should any of you.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
    if i'm going to kill someone, it's damn well going to be me.

Thanks

well, I tried datura strammonium years ago- I took the pods, broke them open and ingested about 100-120 seeds. I just remember getting hot and sweaty about an hour after ingestion, I think I may have eaten bits of the flowers at some point, then really can't remember anything for about 48 hours after that. I don't remember feeling scared, excited, angry, f*cked up- or anything for that matter. I'm pretty sure I had total amnesia. Don't really know for sure... I don't remember being delirious. I don't remember ANYTHING. SO, really, it was a disappointment. Never tried it again, nor will I. Probably one of the stupidest things I've ever done- and I'm not even sure why.

Thanks

I think that's a pretty big dose, especially if they were at their most potent. Never had the urge to try a plant that was classified as a deliriant.

I think I was reading Daniel Pinchbeck tell a tale about an acquaintance who had taken datura and had a really rough experience. Some years later, that person went to South America to have an Ahayuasca healing session and when he met the shaman, the shaman immediately said that he was carrying the datura spirit with him.

Pretty scary plant I wouldn't want to mess with it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P-Dub View Post

Pretty scary plant I wouldn't want to mess with it.
    good, its not a toy.

tbh this is not a recreational plant, it leaves alot people with lingering problems and can seriously mess peoples heads up for life, the active ingredient scolopamine has some very dark forms of use in columbia, check these vid links out.

http://s12.alluc.org/documentaries.h...45&navpath=all

most will not remember what they have done but its likley to have been some fucked up shit, i have read all amounts of horrid accounts
    Someone talked, it was a liberal...........a dead liberal!

Thanks

I watched a documentary of a guy unable to stand and the other started combing his hair ... only there wasn't a comb there.

Sounds like one of the most crazy drugs out there. I think you would need a camera/webcam or voice recorder to save the experience.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tony williams View Post
    I watched a documentary of a guy unable to stand and the other started combing his hair ... only there wasn't a comb there.

Sounds like one of the most crazy drugs out there. I think you would need a camera/webcam or voice recorder to save the experience.
    haha ......... is it scary er than gravol?
    ~~~ cRawLing To HeLL WiTh sOme WhisKy And A bLuNt ~~~it's dark and hell is hot

Thanks

heard the story at a party of some guy who tried it. Remembers leaving his house. Next thing he knows hes waking up on his couch with a portable IV and his mom crying next to him. Real or not. Most stories seem to come out negative on some way/shape/form.

Thanks

a guy from college said he was properly spiked in spain.

perhaps. datura + GBL ?

Thanks

unlikley, the use of scolopamine for criminal activity seems to be very isolated to columbia, thankgod.

such a grim thing when in the wrong hands, and NOT a recreational plant, i dread to think of how many people "play" with this,

poor bastards
    Someone talked, it was a liberal...........a dead liberal!