PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Human Desire to Get High (Psychology, Drug use and Mental Health)

Thanks

I've been wanting to try shrooms and/or LSD for most of my adult life. It's just the type of thing that's hard to find around here. I've even tried picking shrooms. Right time of year, and they looked like the right kind but didn't do anything. Apparently a lot of farmers feed their cows some sort of government feed that makes the shrooms that grow from their shit useless. I think that's what our problem was.

I would never do solvents again nor can I recommend them. I did it when I was a lot younger (like, high school age) because a lot of my friends did it. While I never had any bad experiences and it was insanely trippy off of just small doses (strong feeling of deja vu and mild visual and auditory hallucinations) I've seen a lot of people go too far with it. Two of my friends had a 'huffing contest' once to see who could do the most, and they made it to like 200 huffs each before they freaked out. If you're curious, it's not the worst thing in the world, but it's very very risky and I can't in good conscious recommend it.

Thanks

See if you can order a grow kit online. The spores have no fun chemicals so they should be perfectly legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

Yea, I was going to do that when I lived alone but then I lost my job and I'm back with my folks now. I'd be kind of scared to have the stuff growing in my closet or something. My mom has a tendency to go in there looking for hangers lol. With me being on probation, there's no telling what she would do. When I get out on my own again I'm definitely gonna look into it though. I soooo want to try shrooms. I keep hoping I'll come across some at a party or something. It is that time of the year right?

Thanks

You might be able to find a source of 4-AcO-DMT or 4-HO-MET online if you look hard enough, donno if it will be worth the risk if your on probation as they might be illegal still especially in the US due to the analogue law.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crazyfox For This Useful Post:

rapidfire187 (10-25-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rapidfire187 View Post
    It is that time of the year right?
    Depends on where you live. Summer tends to be the best season. Did 4g over the weekend and had a fucked trip lol. Was all good the peak was just soooo disorienting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The_One_and_Only_E For This Useful Post:

rapidfire187 (10-25-2011)

Thanks

Interesting, I had always heard that the best time to pick was around October/November. I wish I knew a reliable place to pick. There's a ton of cowfields around here but it really sucks to stay up all night or get up that early and go out only to find out that what you picked was worthless.

Thanks

The best time to pick is reliant on where you live. The amount of rainfall, humidity, and amount of sunlight are the main environmental
    Factors. If you live in a more southern state the mushrooms can be found from the first day of spring to the last days of fall. But most places they grow best in the summer when the weather is warmest. They like humid dark warm places. So check in the shadows of plants, at or near day break. Most farmers don't use anything on there cows feed cause its a little more expensive. It's a fungicide that is added to the feed, and would prevent the mushrooms from growing at all. Another reason they wouldn't bother, is because some cows eat the grass that's on the fields, fungus helps break down cow dung and that broken down cow dung helps fertilize the soil for the grass... It's a cirrrrcle.

Anyway to get back on topic a little. I definately believe that humans naturally crave drugs. Everything that we need we are driven to seek through chemical processes in our on bodies. Drugs emulate these processes. The need for Love, food, and security are rewarded through, these processes. Dopamine is released when we eat food. Its also released when we achieve something.Serotonin, and oxytocin, along with dopamine are released when feel love, or build bonds between people. Also if you do something that you are proud of dopamine, and other chemicals can be released.

If you look at drugs in nature, unmanipulated by man, they can seem to be much more useful tools. The coca plant can be used with only mild addictive qualities, and can make a days work much less daunting. Marijuanna has been used for decades as medicine, and a way to connect with people, art, and music. Peyote buds are using to give people spiritual meaning in their life. To help them through difficult decisions, and give them answers that they could not have thought of without it's effects. Kratom has been used to help motivate people, to kill pain, and to help unwind after a days work. Alcohol when used in moderation can be great tool to unwind after a hard day. There are many more substances like these that are psycoactive useful tools. All of these substances can be useful tools for man, and can do some really amazing things. So yes, and no we do crave drugs naturally, but I don't think of it as a craving, but more as a tool we can use when needed in the right situations. Nature knew what it was doing when it put them there.
    Last edited by No-knothing; 04-17-2012 at 06:08 PM.
    All posts by this user are fictitious events, dreams, or wild vivid fantasies. This account is used by many entities. Aliens, ghosts, gods, and the occasional transient prostitute write on this forum using this user name. Any similarities to actual events are purely coincidental.

Thanks

there is no secret gov feed, just wrong conditiond, grain fed cattle will produce mushrooms( in the southern USA), now there was a feild fungicide that texas a&m formulated as a PROJECT, you cant at least in the US while people are walking aroung blast chemicals at altitude over 100s of acres of feilds, or maybe so like agent orange or the round-up analouge that we are currently blasting all over coca crops thats causing respiratory illness, skin lesions, and devistation of life sustaning banana/plantain/grain crops of the indigenous peoples of columbia and suroundind andes mountians, although i would never put it past our gov to chem test on us or other coutries a farmer is not going to pay thousands of dollars if not 10s of, just to keep 1-4 people from picking shrooms that come out on accasion. unless you live in louisanna or texas then there out 12 months out of the year, my birthday is in january and ive picked psilocybe cubensis manytimes on my birthday. they would rather shoot at you or get law enforcement involved. sorry off topic, people will and always ahve been trying to find ways to alter perception, through adrenaline junkie stuff like fast cars/sky diving to consumtion of belladona/delierients, meade(ancient beer), or even as a little kid spinning in circles as a little kid till you get dizzy and fall( wich for some reason scientist have a study on this that concludes that children that engage in this type of behavior are 75% more likely than their peirs to abuse or use mind altering substances and even more likely to become addicts) that blew me away and explains alot personally....... mmost adrenaline junkies if where never alloed to do the daring thoings they do in my opinion would turn to some type of drug not because they are bad person but for that primal embeded urge to seek out and expirience a rush of exilaration THAT REMOVES THEM FROM THE DAY TO DAY DOLDRUMS OF HUMAN LIFE, even for a second or two,2nd its also been heavily correlated that people of higher IQ seek psychedelics over many other drug types, in a search for more knowledge. so its human nature, we get bored if something is fun like sports we repeate( competitve sports athelets have higher circulating oxytocin(team bonding) testosterone(drive and agression) and dopamine/endorphins( motivation and reward).
    Last edited by t9358; 05-03-2012 at 04:16 PM.
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

Thanks

actually they feed the cows citrus sometimes. the acidity(or something) kills the active component in mushrooms. says one of my shroom hunting friends.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GautamLawyer View Post
    What are the benefits of changing of signature??? can you tell me????
    It's a forum rule. It's not open for discussion.