PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Human Desire to Get High (Psychology, Drug use and Mental Health)

Thanks

There is something heady about reaching the inner psyche. Going places you can never hope to have while lucid. I could understand the need to use hallucinogens to see things and be in another world.

Thanks

Very interesting read. Thanks

Thanks

I've always felt like if i could get my hands on some DMT Salvia or get locked up in an iso chamber i would be revived. lol i didnt do enough info or research on LSD or acid and im never eatin a shroom off of cow shit to trip lol if ur gonna do that drink some Antioxidants take a shit in a bag an breathe it in its the same thing its on 1000 ways to die to so apparently to much is deadly he was in a portapotty lmfao

Thanks

The total war on illegal herbal drugs. But is it a battle that can ever be won? No, according to a new book by Ronald K. Siegel, a research psychopharmacologist at the UCLA School of Medicine.

Thanks

just new here, peace to all. I have to post to start a thread so I'm jumping in with only one word to answer the question (curiosity)