PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Default Red dawn Sleepwalker euphoria, awareness, enhancer

Ive been doing these off and on for about 4 months now and i have to say it is the best legal high i have ever come across. Loads of music appreciation, tons of euphoria, strong body tingles and a good speed buzz with zero paranoia, or come down tho all four pills will keep you going for about 12hrs or more. The first time taking these i started out with 2 out of the 4 in the packet, on a night out with friends. First effects were noticed after 45 minutes. Coming on feels like a strong speed buzz with intense body tingles and after about 3 hours the speedy effects mellow out a bit and the euphoria enhances by at least double fold. We go out to some bars. A lot of bars i would normally never go to, but decide to as im feeling adventurous. I have a few drinks which seem to enhance the effects of these pills. At the three hour mark the euphoria kicks in extra strong and i decide to pop the other two with a long island ice tea and go out on the dance floor and i never ever dance, ever. Had a great time making a ass of myself but i was not bothered as i was feeling great. I was extremely sociable, some might say too sociable ,which usually i am not so much. Very very hyper and happy. After 12hrs i still was not tired when everyone else was crashing out. I jus went home and chatted online for 3hrs before feeling sleepy and passing out. Woke up the next day with no sort of hangover and feeling completely normal. Each time i have taken these since has been exactly the same tho i pop all 4 at once now. I would NOT advise this for someone using these for the first time, no matter how "hardcore" you think you might be. Tolerance seems to develop quickly with these, so i would only take em a max of 3 times a week. $9 for a packet of 4 is pretty cheap at that as well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to venusinfurs For This Useful Post:

slabs75 (07-28-2011)

Thanks

This is very interesting as every single Red Dawn product I have ever tried(3) have been complete scams with almost no effect at all. Maybe they have stepped up their game or something.
    Is anyone awake here on earth?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thirdeyelasik View Post
    This is very interesting as every single Red Dawn product I have ever tried(3) have been complete scams with almost no effect at all. Maybe they have stepped up their game or something.
    His post could be an ad, and that's what it seems like to me. (mostly because this thread doesn't even try to generate discussion, it kind of just says "These are good, buy them!")
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

I dont think it is an add, as he has posted in several discussions. I find his recommendations spot on. He told me about e pep and what a discovery that was for me, would have to be one of the better branded goodies out there at the moment.

Thanks

Yeah I love e-pep..one of my favorites as well. Now I am really curious about this product.
    Is anyone awake here on earth?

Thanks

I want to know whats in it. I'm not all that comfortable just eating pills at random.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

Then what are you doing eating e peps and other am hi co products one and only e, can you actually tell me what they put in those??? Dont get me wrong, i enjoy them too, but these sound some what more natural or herbal. I have some comin on the way, but I have read from other forums that they are just crap, and that they are a waste of money. We shall see. Will try them with an open mind and get back to ya
    Last edited by slabs75; 08-06-2011 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks

Take em on a empty stomach with a glass of coffee or any alcoholic beverage seems to work the best.
    Last edited by venusinfurs; 08-12-2011 at 12:59 AM.

Thanks

Thumbs up Red Dawn gets a Thumbs up from me!

Sleepwalker is caffeine, B12, pyracitam, phenibut, and GABA. It's one of my best selling products! In Red Dawn's defense, though I am admittedly a distributor of their products, everything they make works though some are just better than others. Other than Sleepwalker I can recommend the Sandman Party "Drink Mix" powder and Slowtivate Relaxation Drink. The new 50x blue lotus extract "Zaney Bars" are nice too.

Yes I am endorsing these products and this company. These are great legal highs though and that is why I choose to sell them and many other companies' products from my non-internet based wholesale distribution company.
    "I'll try to be around and about. But if I'm not, then you know that I'm behind your eyelids, and I'll meet you there." Terence Mckenna, Kona, September 1999

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PlantShaman View Post
    Sleepwalker is caffeine, B12, pyracitam, phenibut, and GABA. It's one of my best selling products! In Red Dawn's defense, though I am admittedly a distributor of their products, everything they make works though some are just better than others. Other than Sleepwalker I can recommend the Sandman Party "Drink Mix" powder and Slowtivate Relaxation Drink. The new 50x blue lotus extract "Zaney Bars" are nice too.

Yes I am endorsing these products and this company. These are great legal highs though and that is why I choose to sell them and many other companies' products from my non-internet based wholesale distribution company.
    You can buy all the compounds of the sleepwalkers from amazon and mix em to make yourself about 30 packets "sleepwalkers" for around 60 bucks. Thinking of doing that and will report back as soon as i do. On the sandman powder, I forget the active ingredient but am about 99% positive you can buy that on amazon as well for a fraction of the price. Have yet to try the "Zaney Bars" but only do to the name. As i hate the controlled substance the name suggests as well as the $20 price tag on em.
    Last edited by venusinfurs; 08-12-2011 at 12:57 AM.