PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Kratom and YOUR stomach

Dunno guys, downing such an amount of bitter powder on an empty stomach just doesnt feel healthy. I always get insane hiccups near the end of a session and feel my stomach doing funny things the day after. Should we be worried about what it's doing to our stomachs, like stomach ulcers etc ? Maybe bit paranoid, just wanna be confident that I can enjoy premium leaf safely
    Quote Originally Posted by attempt4
    the world isnt ready for mini-cofster's roaming around toss'n'washing to their hearts content

there'll be no kratom left

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
    Thanks

i have been thinking the same thing duude , but i dont know ...

go on champs and ask attempt , mabye he knows something ?

Thanks

Do you mean kinda bubbly the next day, I do get a gurgly (its that a word) feeling like somethings still be digested. I've not noticed any discomfort, It could just be the amount of fibre being digested?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bali Muncher Jim View Post
    Do you mean kinda bubbly the next day, I do get a gurgly (its that a word) feeling like somethings still be digested. I've not noticed any discomfort, It could just be the amount of fibre being digested?
    Yeah man definitely a gurgly feeling and a burning sensation. I don't mind it, the amazingness of kratom is definitely worth it, just wondering whether it could mean that it's bad for our stomachs. I'm talking about 15g+ doses here.
    the world isnt ready for mini-cofster's roaming around toss'n'washing to their hearts content

Thanks

Im guessing its the amounts, judging by the large logs coming out the other end . I was wondering if there was soemthing I could take before Kratom that kinda speeds up the emptying of the somach?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bali Muncher Jim View Post
    Im guessing its the amounts, judging by the large logs coming out the other end . I was wondering if there was soemthing I could take before Kratom that kinda speeds up the emptying of the somach?
    Sticking your finger down your throat would do the trick Just kiddin, dunno if there's something really. But I'm never having magnesium with it again, definitely magnified the nausea and made me puke for the first time with kratom. I'm sure my stomach hates me every time I mean all that nausea and the after effects cant be doing any good, definitely something that needs research by us faithful regular kratomizers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cofster View Post
    Sticking your finger down your throat would do the trick Just kiddin, dunno if there's something really. But I'm never having magnesium with it again, definitely magnified the nausea and made me puke for the first time with kratom. I'm sure my stomach hates me every time I mean all that nausea and the after effects cant be doing any good, definitely something that needs research by us faithful regular kratomizers.
    Funny you should say that about sticking fingers.... It had crossed my mind a few times, not done it yet, Im sure once in a while wouldnt do tooo much harm.

I had mag earlier for the 1st time in a couple o weeks and I feel a bit "fiizzy" and big time nausea, I dont think I'll take it again, plus didnt someone say that taking mag with calcuim can cause teeth problems, brittle or something.

Thanks

Today was my first time trying kratom and probably an hour after ingesting I got a horrible cramp in the pit on my stomach. I had only 4g of PCB so I wouldn't over do it and also an empty stomach.

The feeling lasted about 30 minutes and after drinking tons of water it went away. Any tips to help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dismember84 View Post
    The feeling lasted about 30 minutes and after drinking tons of water it went away. Any tips to help?
    Unfortunately this is one thing I have no tips for at all. When stomach cramps occur I just wait, patiently. Taking a carp usually helps a lot : ) But that's almost impossible on kratom or after it.

Thanks

being someone who takes 3 flat teaspoons as a max and usually has 1 or 2, i dont really get any upset from it,

one thing i will add tho is that TnW is not an original method used by the indigenous peoples, and its usally when we westerners change things that bad things start to happen, take kavakava for example,

ive not seen much said about negative health consequences but, who knows, people have been using TnW for a little while and i would have thought that we would know already if its bad, tho that depends on what kind of problems it might cause,

personally if tea isnt stronger and more effective for taking kratom, than i wonder why the thai's use it like that, or the other traditional use which is sublingal absorbtion by chewing on the leaves,

perhaps there is a reason why the traditional users didnt TnW...makes me think a little.

also i wonder if TnW by chronic users over years of use could result in sediment building up on the lungs by inhaling fine powder during the process.

also it is worth considering that foriegn pathogens may find there way onto the leaf, this is a possibility IMO when considering that animals live in trees and there is no legal limit set for percentages of fecal matter contained in produce.

perhaps it is wiser to brew in tea, who knows,

either way eating kratom should not be taken too lightly
    Someone talked, it was a liberal...........a dead liberal!