PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Exclamation bath salt mixed with alcohol,k2,marijuana,and crack cocaine

Ok i got the 500mg of ivory wave at the local Arab convenience store. I only started out with a straw filling it up about an 1/8 of an inch of the straw and putting it up to my nose like a shooter. i started out with a bump because of all the bad stories ive heard about this stuff i was to scared to do a small line, but first i saturated it under my tounge with a mild rush. I was impressed but not satisfied. I then snorted the same amount and the effects were instantaneous and very strong. the effects were just like a good quality coke high. 48 hours later its all gone with doses every 2 hours or so I am still up and haven't ate anything since.(except vitamins and water)
    Ive tried just about everything and even meth didnt quite compare to the appitite lose ive experienced with this drug. But Hardly any stomach pains compared to a 2-3 day meth or coke binge. Now i havent abused this as much like i have with coke but got the same effects off 25-40mg compared to half a gram of mediocre cocaine. during this period i have smoked about 10 blunts of a k2-like substance called white widow. Witch is some of the strongest k2 ive experienced in the last 2 years(made by a local guy in town). about after 16 hours i was feeling bored and had an high anxiety level with a strong case of paranoia with i normally dont get with coke like most people do so for some reason i went aginst my better judgement and got 40 bucks worth of some mediocre crack. However the crack high didnt last very long and was hardly noticable after 3 minutes or so.So a couple hours later When i switched back to the bath salt i noticed imediatly a big increase in the (coke high) and no longer felt parinoid or a need to CHASE THE DRAGON! I was really surprised in the quality high i gained back almost immediatly, I havent experienced this even with mixing coke to crack or coke to meth vise versa. After this I drank a 6pack of beer over a 4 hour period witch really wasnt needed because the bathsalt doesnt give off the crash feeling like i normally get with coke or meth. So i didnt have to fight off that feeling with alcohol like i normally do. In fact i could hardly feel the alcohol because of the strong euphoric affect. that being said i also smoked a lil less than a gram of high quality pot. Again i could barely feel the effects of the weed because the bath salt seemed to be over powering it. With the white widow k2 i noticed it a lil more than i did with the hydroponic weed because this k2 is stronger than most high grade pot( witch is why ive been smoking this k2 for 2 years) but i couldn't get the full effect like normal k2 use, Now with all this being said i do not have a addictive personality and can control my limit of use of hard core drugs(heroin,crack,coke,meth,MDMA) to maybe 3 times a year spending no more than 60 bucks at a time and can go cold turkey. What concerned me the most is that i felt an highly extreme addiction to this drug i would say 10x more than that of crack,meth,or coke. Witch Ive never experienced with no drug other than marijuana or alcohol witch is my perfered drug of choice. But one positive thing i can say is that I didn't experience the bad effects as much as of coming off a hardcore drug like that of a 3 day meth or coke binge, besides sore muscles witch i assume is from painting and cleaning my house almost half this time. It did give me the biggest burst of energy and willingness to do things i wouldnt have the motivation to normally do more so than ive experienced from anything else. ALL IN ALL this drug had more positve effects .vs negitive effects than any other hardcore drug ive done and its high is just as potent as coke and in my opionon stronger than meth. Being that the drug is legal and is like twice as cheap and more potent than most drugs, the high doesnt fade away with prolonged use, plus without the negitive effects makes this drug more appealing and it makes me feel as i could become addicted to it and mind you ive never experienced this addicted feeling with even heroin. I recomend you tread very softly with this drug treat it as it was specail k and know that it takes alot less to get high than it would with a line of coke. Infact i wouldnt even do a line because it doesnt seem to build up a tolerance and feels if it would be quite easy to overdose. I started early friday and have now lost track of time and its 7am sunday morning. Tring to sleep is dificult. and i have now just bought another 500mg pack a couple hours ago because im not tired or hungry after a 3 day binge witch would normally make me feel awful off of anything else. Ive always quit a hardcore drug and tilmake one small purchace, but with this the price is so cheap and i feel now as if ive just ate and got a days rest after a weekend binge witch worrys me greatly.
    BE CAREFUL WITH THIS ITS TOO POTENT TO ABUSE WITHOUT KNOWING HOW MUCH IT TAKES TO OVERDOSE OR THE SHORT TERM- LONG TERM EFFECTS AND I FOUND IT HAVE HIGHLY ADDICTIVE TRAITS. Now excuse me as I will attempt to do this again this time without the mixture of other drugs witch was completely stupid on my part being that the effects are unknown but hey we gotta start somewhere right? UPDATE COMING SOON!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wpizimp4u For This Useful Post:

Hathroy (07-14-2011), superblow (07-16-2011), XojamiexO (03-06-2012)

Thanks

Default ?

Havn't a clue what you've been taking, but it sounds lethal but fun!

Two Blocks Down From the BP on 5th Street
    Thanks

Default That's it exactly...

If you've been where this person is right now, you now how fucking scary and true this rant is... Everything, even the rambling prose, the ideas he states, are exactly what runs through your head during 3 to 4 day binge. I've never read something that took me back to a place as vividly and fucking real as what I just read. And it's not how terrible and wrecked this person feels that get's me, it's how bad I want to be there in that same fucking demolished state...

Thanks

Default ??

I agree with you, but what did he take? Then I can go look for some!

Thanks

Default Looked it up

Can't get bath salts in the UK, hence my ignorance...unless any one knows any different....?

Thanks

Waiting for the update! Wanna try some of it.

Thanks

I like Rush. It kept me up and talking for 48 hours, the only bad part is the comedown, but I just picked a good time for the last bump which was about 11 pm... And smoked some fire weed and I was out for the night, keep in mind this is post ban shit... N I would like to know where they get it, but she knows the exact day it will get there, but still think they get it online im sure... Anyone tried bathsalts called rush and liked it too