PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camfetamine

Thanks

Default Camfetamine

New stimulant in the works--the n-methyl analogue of Fencamfamine.
    All things in moderation...

Thanks

Yeah, already been noted for a while now.

So far from reports it doesn't seem to have much value. If anyone here has tried it and thinks differently I'd love to hear a report?

Thanks

That's a shame it's not worth it,must of been a lot of people buying it,everywhere is sold out.
    tir na nog

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Undertone View Post
    Yeah, already been noted for a while now.

So far from reports it doesn't seem to have much value. If anyone here has tried it and thinks differently I'd love to hear a report?
    I've heard otherwise. BL has some promising reports. Looking to obtain some as soon as it becomes available again.
    All things in moderation...

Thanks

lets pray is not as bad as MPA , I felt like was I going to have a heart attack for a day after taking it.
    Sleep When Your Dead

Thanks

I ordered 250mg of camfetamine to fill out my etizolam-order(dont live in the uk).

At lower doses I found it to be quite enjoyable. 10-20mg nasal adminsitration and 50mg in a gelcap). Will be testing it more when I get some more

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pickledshrooms View Post
    That's a shame it's not worth it,must of been a lot of people buying it,everywhere is sold out.
    This is still sold out everywhere! Very wierd. Tried some RC's in my day and a substance with this potential should be flooding atleast a few sites.

Its REALLY not somethign you wan't to keep dosing by snorting it, ofcourse its hits faster and harder but my nose felt kind of weird after just 250mg. SO getting some gelcaps for the next testround.

Still really intrigied by the stimulant and opiate-binding properties of the substance in question.

Thanks

Sorry for tripple-posting here for myself but thought this would be of interest for some. From some vendor, sorry MODs for linking to them before, just wanted to share the info.

CAMFETAMINE UPDATE
    Monday, 18 July 2011 09:29:41 Europe/London
    Hi all, just wanted to give an update on the Camfetamine situation.

Obviously this has been a little bit of a fiasco, very reminiscent of the chemical delays of exactly one year ago which we'd managed to avoid repeats of with new chemical launches until now! We have actually been selling the first small batch of Camfetamine to researchers in our Advanced Customer group for a while now because the first recrystallised batch was only very small.

Contrary to rumours in the community, this was notihng to do with purity of the first batch which was very good, it was simply because the batch was far smaller than anticipated and also the material arrived from the lab in the form of a very, very fine powder that was challenging to handle, hence it needed recrystallising into a more coarse texture.

Anyway, the main batch of Camfetamine, with a suitable consistency, is going to be here at the end of next week (i.e. end of July) and there will be a decent amount in stock so that is when we will start selling it to the wider research community. I'd like to thank everyone for their patience on this - it is just as frustrating for us as it is for you!

//END
    Last edited by ashiba; 07-22-2011 at 09:48 AM.

Thanks

You aren't supposed to link vendors in posts :/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSnuff View Post
    You aren't supposed to link vendors in posts :/
    Oh fuck, IU'm sorry mods! Editing out the link!