PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4-Fluorococaine

Thanks

Default 4-Fluorococaine

Anybody conduct any personal research on any cocaine analogues/homologues such as this?
    All things in moderation...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GOA View Post
    Anybody conduct any personal research on any cocaine analogues/homologues such as this?
    Remember trying 4-fluoro-tropa-cocaine a few years back.

Tried it on its own, is a bitch to snort, and has little to no effect.

Tried freebasing it.... similarly unfruitful experience.

Thanks

i also tried the fluorotropacocaine, its just some shitty stuff, with horrible optics in high dose

Thanks

Duly noted.

Thanks

So, finally managed to acquire a sample of this particular substance. It is in fact 4-Fluorococaine, and not its disappointingly inferior counterpart, 4-Fluorotropacocaine. Finding information on 4-FC has been difficult since it has only recently been introduced into the RC scene. Dosage information is unavailable, except for the fact that it is 60x more potent serotonergically, and equally potent dopaminergically than standard cocaine itself. Which means nothing in retrospect, since in most cases, cocaine is so strongly adulterated or cut. Naturally, this substance will be approached with extreme caution.

Appearance: White hygroscopic powder

T+0:00 - ~5mg insufflated. No real discernible burning sensation. Feels quite forgiving on the mucous membranes, actually.

T+0:05 - Beginning to feel more alert and motivated on this otherwise unproductive day. Just got a first taste of the drip, which wasn't bad at all; bitter taste, which seems to imply activity. Doing one more ~5mg bump, then time for some cleaning/organization.

T+0:13 - Nice increase in focus and energy. Some mild mood increase present, and feeling the need to become social. Also getting the urge for a bowel movement--nothing unusual there if you're familiar with cocaine, or other stimulants.

T+0:27 - Effects seem to have plateaued for this dosage range. Preparing a 20mg bump once I'm at baseline to see if this brings me anywhere noteworthy.

T+0:40 - Starting over, this actually seems to be nearly on par with traditional cocaine. Too early to say though, given the serotonergic activity... I don't feel bold enough to rack up a 50mg line until this compound has been assayed properly.

Will follow up on this again in the near future. In the meantime, I would say this is an interesting development from previous cocaine analogues.

Thanks

Post YAY Analogs

One can find some good Troparil which is a little less potent (not by much IMO) but it also has a longer duration. Sampled a few like substances in the day and Troparil was the prefered.
    Alabama High Test

Thanks

30-50mg makes for a nice experience, longer in duration than normal coke.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GOA View Post
    No "personal research" conducted, but I figured I would let you know that there has been evidence to suggest that there may be more carcinogenicity associated with this chemical than regular cocaine.

Keep safe everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One_and_Only_E View Post
    No "personal research" conducted, but I figured I would let you know that there has been evidence to suggest that there may be more carcinogenicity associated with this chemical than regular cocaine.

Keep safe everyone.
    That's a very interesting point to read, since cocaine itself is often extracted with gasoline/diesel and motor oil in Columbia. What is your source for this information?

Thanks

Well, first off, I meant to say cardiotoxicity not carcinogenicity. The original source stated something to the effect of "Due to the compound being more close in structure to cocaethylene (which may be more toxic, though there haven't really been enough studies done) the stress it puts on the hear may be greater than cocaine."

I apologize for not having the original source for this, as it was quite some time ago that I looked into this chemical.

Also I'm talking cardiotoxicity of pure chemicals. Not including impurities; so this may be better for you than street blow as you could likely get this around 99% pure.
    Last edited by The_One_and_Only_E; 07-29-2011 at 10:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The_One_and_Only_E For This Useful Post:

GOA (08-01-2011)