PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: Voacanga Africana

Thanks

Default Voacanga Africana

Voacanga africana trees grow in the tropics of West Africa and reach heights up to 30 feet. It's leaves are about 12 inches long, and the tree produces yellow or white flowers, which become berries filled with yellow seeds.

The bark and seeds of the tree are used in Ghana as a poison, stimulant, aphrodisiac, and ceremonial psychedelic. These effects are due to the presence of a complex mixture of iboga alkaloids such as voacangine, vocamine, vobtusine, amataine, akuammidine, tabersonine, coronaridine and vobtusine.

Voacangine is a common precursor in the semi-synthesis of the anti-addiction chemical Ibogaine. On a side note, Ibogaine and Iboga, the plant that contains it naturally, are illegal in the U.S. for no apparent reason other than for competition control for the pharmaceutical companies. Or even, perhaps, to keep patients addicted to pharmaceuticals.

Small amounts of ibogaine are found in Voacanga africana root bark but not in sufficient quantity to have much medicinal effect, although other alkaloids from the plant such as coronaridine and voacangine may have a weak anti-addictive effect in their own right.

There are no parts of Voacanga africana that are scheduled in the U.S. It is legal to both grow and possess.

Visit PlantShaman.net for the highest quality ethnobotanicals available.
    - This ad approved by Neo
    "I'll try to be around and about. But if I'm not, then you know that I'm behind your eyelids, and I'll meet you there." Terence Mckenna, Kona, September 1999

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PlantShaman For This Useful Post:

Neo (05-19-2011)

Thanks

Sounds neat. Though I would rather attempt to find Ibogaine. I hear it is a very different and incredibly powerful psychedelic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

Good information thanks. I have never tried this one or really even heard of it before. You learn something new everyday I guess
    Is anyone awake here on earth?

Thanks

yes i am yes