PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default NRG-3 Rock Crystals

Descended in to total paranoia upon coming up, my psychosis reared it's head again. I was like arrrgh there coming to get me, so I moved my chest of draws in front of the door and barricaded myself in my bedroom. Fortunately snapped out of it after a couple of hours, had a wank and was okay after that. Sex is pretty nice on this stuff but overall the high's irritatingly mild, had a constant craving for a bit more oomph.

The insomnia off this shit is insane. I took half a gram yesterday, last drop about 6pm. I'm still wide awake 30 hours later, still feel pretty good though. Don't take it unless you've got a couple of days free afterwards.
    Last edited by The Unbeliever; 05-18-2011 at 11:07 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Unbeliever For This Useful Post:

Ebony (05-19-2011)

Thanks

Thanks

Wink

I've been wary of getting anymore nrg since I only ever got one good bit and it was lush.Afterwards it all went shit and couldn't find a reliable vendor so gave up.
    What you say is what I'm after something that keeps going(I'm an artist and a prolonged fiddle about is what I'm after).
    I found the site saying nrg3 crystals but lost it now,seem to remember it was just nrg,cos I don't trust them sites advertising everything.As I asked one what did fuck all & they said nrg2/3 and 5-1a1 was crap.
    Nice of them to tell me.
    The unbeliever could you pm me the site please.
    tir na nog