PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default AMT & MXE Experience mk-II

So, last Friday I decided to embark on another AMT trip. My first experience was pleasant, but I can't really remember anything about it, which is frustrating. This 2nd experience I can remember much more vividly. It was a fantastic and powerful trip, comparable with a fairly large dose of LSD (from what I can remember of acid, it's been a long time!)

Dose: approx 125mg AMT, approx 250mg MXE, 4mg etizolam.

I started off with approx 75mg AMT, all by itself. The comeup was an edgey experience, I didn't feel willing to let go of reality, so ended up with something of an internal battle with my mind versus AMT. I ended up taking 2mg etizolam, which seemed to do the trick.

The first few hours were fairly unremarkable. A fair bit of stimulation, no euphoria to speak of. At this point, the experience was nothing to write home about.

After 3 hours, I decided to eat another 50mg AMT to up the ante. About an hour after this, I was hit with the most tremendous headache. Felt like my brain was being stabbed with shards of glass. This was fairly disconcerting, considering the large amount I'd ingested. After writhing about on the bed for about 10 minutes, I stood up, and the headache went away some. So, I decided it was time for an adventure outside, to shake it off. I ate approx 50mg MXE, armed myself with blue rizla, baccy and some good smoking blend or other. Off out I went.

Outside, things started to get REALLY interesting. The trip came on fast. It was proper LSD type stuff. Transported to a completely alien universe. Anyone who likes to trip hard knows what I'm on about. Nothing, however mundane, looks the same as it normally does. Trees twisting up to the sky like gnarled claws, houses looking like they're made of marshmallow, plants looking like funny little alien people. I took a walk through the woods near my house, thoroughly enjoying the experience. Everything was changing colour, but there were no tracers, which was a bit of a shame. I ended up at a kids playground. There was a tower in the middle, which I made my temporary home. It was a pretty crazy feeling, in that tower I felt like some kind of medieval king. I smoked a reefer there, wandered around for a while before heading back home. The headache was happily long gone.

When I got home, I dosed up on 50mg MXE once more. I set up my decks and had an excellent time mixing and dancing to some old tunes.

An undetermined amount of time after this, things were getting trippier and trippier. I ate another 50mg MXE before embarking on another outdoor adventure.

This adventure was pure madness. I was absolutely, completely out of my skull. I'd walk 100 metres on direction, then turn round and walk back again, just for the fun of it. I went back to the woods. By this point it was about 2 in the morning, and it was pitch black in the woods. I couldn't care less though. I honestly felt like I was on an alien planet, I could barely make out what anything was. Everything was blending and morphing together, but I just kept on walking. I walked and walked for what seemed like forever, but was probably about 45 minutes. I couldn't see a thing the whole way, I was so mashed and it was so dark. In retrospect, this was a pretty dangerous thing to do, but I couldn't care less because I was bollocksed (a good advert for why sitters are a good idea when tripping). I remember marvelling at how out of my head I'd managed to get. I said things out loud, like "Where have I gone" (meaning, where had my ego disappeared to). I had no idea where I was, but I didn't care, I just kept on walking.

After a while, a slight wave of normality swept over me, and I wondered where the hell I was. I headed towards some melting, morphing lights and came out on a road in the village next to where I live. I'd walked about 2 miles in pitch blackness! I decided it was a good plan to head back home at this point. The whole journey was an absolute treat to the senses!

When I got home, I dosed up another 50mg-ish MXE. The sun was beginning to come up, so I went back outside to enjoy the sunrise. A truly beautiful experience, a silent sunrise whilst completely on my own tripping out of my skull. I shall treasure that memory. Then, I felt the MXE coming on strong and decided it was definitely a good plan to get home and sit down before I fell over.

So, I got home. And that is when the weirdest part of the trip happened. In fact, probably about the weirdest thing that's happened to me in all my years tripping.

I can only call it "the singularity". It happened quite quickly. All of a sudden, I lost all concept of who, or what, I was. I could still see out of the window at the houses bathed in morning sunshine, but I couldn't understand any of it. At this point, I was the sum of all of my life's experiences, but they were all blended into one. It was like I had become a soup of all of my experiences. And the soup kept rolling around and around, wave after wave. I saw from the perspective of many of the people I've met through my life, but at the same time I had no idea what a 'person' was. I had no idea that I had a body, no idea that I was human. It wasn't scary though. It felt as if things had always been that way. I had no idea that I'd taken drugs, or even what a drug was. Every so often a word would come to me and I would utter it, but the words had no meaning. Nothing had any meaning. I can only guess that it is how the universe felt the moment before the big bang. A truly unique trip to me, most probably the most powerful I've ever experienced. I'm very glad I was sitting down for this part of the trip, because if I'd have been outside I'd have been in trouble!

Very, very, very slowly, my ego, memory and sense of self began to return. It was difficult to comprehend what had just happened. The trip was still very strong at this point, but nothing compared to the singularity experience. I remember looking at a maroccan lamp I've got, and it was distorted to the point where I could barely recognise what it was. A couple of people walked past outside walking their dogs, and they moved as though they were made of liquid, sploshing along the pavement in a strange gooey mess.

From this point I began to slowly come down, until an hour or so later I ate 2mg etizolam, and 6mg subutex. When I passed out I was still tripping balls, some 12 hours after the experience started.

When I awoke 4 hours later, I was pretty much back to baseline. This is something I've noticed about AMT, it tends to wear off pretty damn quick, which is useful. When I awoke and looked around my room, it reminded me of that scene in 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas', when Jonny Depp awakens after taking the mythical 'adrenochrome'.. My room had been turned completely upside down by the night's activitys.

All in all, I rate this trip 9/10. AMT is a great hallucinogen because it acts as part empathogen aswell, which makes a bad trip pretty unlikely IMHO. I won't be repeating a dose this big on my own again though, because I really did put myself into danger wandering through the woods and through the hills in pitch blackness. I could have fallen into anything, but at the time I couldn't care less, which is pretty reckless on my part.

Peace out!
    Last edited by GhostOfJynxx; 05-17-2011 at 04:09 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GhostOfJynxx For This Useful Post:

pickledshrooms (06-09-2011), pillythewilly (01-22-2012), PlantShaman (05-22-2011)

Thanks

Nice report, mate, enjoyed reading that. Didn't enjoy the experience the last time I took aMT, got bored and was totally disinterested in everything. Ended up going to bed and lying in pitch blackness for hours on end. Still got the best part of a gram, haven't felt inclined to take any since and not sure I ever will again.
    Last edited by The Unbeliever; 05-19-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Thanks

That was indeed an intense trip... excellent report my friend!

I've never tried AMT though I was once given a large quantity of 5MEO AMT by a friend... I played with that substance for a while but it never impressed me much, I think I ended up flushing most of it. Stuff is actually kind of nasty IMHO. AMT sounds worlds away from it though.
    "I'll try to be around and about. But if I'm not, then you know that I'm behind your eyelids, and I'll meet you there." Terence Mckenna, Kona, September 1999

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PlantShaman View Post
    That was indeed an intense trip... excellent report my friend!

I've never tried AMT though I was once given a large quantity of 5MEO AMT by a friend... I played with that substance for a while but it never impressed me much, I think I ended up flushing most of it. Stuff is actually kind of nasty IMHO. AMT sounds worlds away from it though.
    Cheers! AMT is and isn't nasty. It was an excellent trip, but the blinding headache was pretty nasty. Felt for a little while like I might have poisoned myself. Still, at approx 130mg, it was my bad really, was a risky sized dose.. Well worth it for the 'singularity' part of the trip. That has stayed with me ever since. I long to experience that state again one day, it was truly, truly unique. Undescribable, the most intense ego 'death' I've ever experienced. And that coming from a man who once took approx 2mg LSD in one go by mistake (liquid vial of the stuff)..

Thanks

Only tried AMT once and it was a horrible experience. Felt very sick and ended up with a mouth full of ulcers from chewing my face all day! Maybe try it again some time because I've seen loads of good reports on it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrjynxx View Post
    Cheers! AMT is and isn't nasty. It was an excellent trip, but the blinding headache was pretty nasty. Felt for a little while like I might have poisoned myself. Still, at approx 130mg, it was my bad really, was a risky sized dose.. Well worth it for the 'singularity' part of the trip. That has stayed with me ever since. I long to experience that state again one day, it was truly, truly unique. Undescribable, the most intense ego 'death' I've ever experienced. And that coming from a man who once took approx 2mg LSD in one go by mistake (liquid vial of the stuff)..

Yeah those doses are a little ridiculous with AMT. Remember, you're trying to have a good time, not set records.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrjynxx View Post
    Yikes for something that is active at just under 10mg that is quite a dose.

Thanks

I think that the intense headache I got from that AMT trip may have been to do with diet. AMT being a MAOI, I reckon that I may have eaten too much tyramine rich food. Especially as one of the main symptoms of having eaten the wrong food with a MAOI is an indescribably intense headache.