PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: MAKING REAL HASH

Thanks

Cool MAKING REAL HASH

Hi to all out there
    I have imported a roll of HASH making silk. This stuff is fantastic. This synthetic silk is strong and lasts for years. Makes A grade bubble hash down to moderate HASH. Remember what you use is what you will get back. For a limited time you can get a piece (approx 550mm x 550mm) from me. Forget the ice method, this is so much easier and quicker than the ice/water method. You will not be dissapointed. Price is NZ$20.00 (this product will double in price once it goes into the shops and onto my website). For a totally confidential order, with full instructions, e mail me at NO SOURCING
    There will be a website up soon.
    Last edited by The_One_and_Only_E; 02-21-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Thanks

If anyone buys some of this can they post ITT to describe. Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to capitalist For This Useful Post:

instevlieeli (11-06-2012)

Thanks

Yes dry sift hash tastes much better than ice hash because the terpenes aren't lost in the water.

Thanks

I never had a problem with the acetone hash. It's probably the best method as you can throw bud/resin/keif/whatever into the solution and extract nearly all of the cannabinoids, not just surface trichromes. Not to mention there is very little plant matter in the final product giving you 95% cannabinoid hash. You do lose some of the taste, but it's worth it for purity's sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

thanks ....