PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default 4-FA IS IT?....legal, in U.S. that is

Greetings! Newbie here.

I just can't seem to find any definitive information as to the legality of 4-FA in the U.S. (More appropriately, buying it through via plethora of vendors seem to be available online.) Watered my plants with it once - really enjoyed the way the plants responded. Would love to get my hands on it again but REALLY don't want to have the proverbial knock on the door, if y'all know what I mean.

Many thanks in advance for any relevant information.

Thanks

WOW. Really? No one knows?

Thanks

Default DO THE RESEARCH.

pqmomba8,
    4-fluoro-Amphetamine is a research chemical. Lucky for you, many have already "researched" this chemical and a number of them collect their data and post their findings in various ways on the internet. You can find these postings by searching page after page on the web randomly, but I'd have to suggest using a search engine which can be found under domains such as yahoo.com, google.com, or even ask.com(go figure).

Say NEWBIE,
    Forgive me for my sarcastic rant, but let me give you some advice on the RC scene: Don't go around asking question and making threads in forums before simply searching for an answer for yourself. And please look up EVERYTHING you can find about a chemical before researching it. Ask questions when in any doubt especially about safety!
    As far as your question, because everybody was a newbie at one time I'm gonna throw a dog a bone and tell you that there is a very grey area when it comes to RC's and the law and something you should really look into. The first thing that pops up in my prefered search engine:

***4-fluoro-Amphetamine unscheduled in the United States. It is possible that it could be considered an analog (of 4-methoxy-Amphetamine), in which case, sales for human consumption or possession with the intent to ingest could be prosecuted under the Federal Analogue Act though we are unaware of any such existing cases (6/21/04).***

***quoted info*** from http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/4_fl...mine_law.shtml
    Alabama High Test

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WagonWheel For This Useful Post:

Neo (05-04-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WagonWheel View Post
    pqmomba8,
    4-fluoro-Amphetamine is a research chemical. Lucky for you, many have already "researched" this chemical and a number of them collect their data and post their findings in various ways on the internet. You can find these postings by searching page after page on the web randomly, but I'd have to suggest using a search engine which can be found under domains such as yahoo.com, google.com, or even ask.com(go figure).

Say NEWBIE,
    Forgive me for my sarcastic rant, but let me give you some advice on the RC scene: Don't go around asking question and making threads in forums before simply searching for an answer for yourself. And please look up EVERYTHING you can find about a chemical before researching it. Ask questions when in any doubt especially about safety!
    As far as your question, because everybody was a newbie at one time I'm gonna throw a dog a bone and tell you that there is a very grey area when it comes to RC's and the law and something you should really look into. The first thing that pops up in my prefered search engine:

***4-fluoro-Amphetamine unscheduled in the United States. It is possible that it could be considered an analog (of 4-methoxy-Amphetamine), in which case, sales for human consumption or possession with the intent to ingest could be prosecuted under the Federal Analogue Act though we are unaware of any such existing cases (6/21/04).***

***quoted info*** from http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/4_fl...mine_law.shtml
    Thank you WW.

The thing is, I do have SOME exposure to RC's and was quite sure of their particular legality before doing the research. Have read an exceptionally good feedback on 4-FA, but darn it, just could not find a definitive 'yes / no' on the legality status in the U.S. Should have looked harder - thanks again.

Switching subjects if I may - just placed an order for MDAI (researched before and quite enjoyed it) and 4-FA. Thinking about combining it on my plants at the same time. HAVE DONE much research on combos, but not this particular one. If this is off-topic, surely do let me know.

Also, this is a new vendor (to me) that I placed the order through. May I name this vendor here and see what the feed-back is?

Thank you again.

Thanks

"Be forewarned that RC combo's can cause some serious negitive repercusions and are highly not suggested."
    That anwser just didn't always cut it for me. Make sure you know both of your chemicals individially first.
    IMO, researching a chemicals effect atleast two or three times by itself (more times if correct dose isn't found) over atleast a months time before combining it with another is wise. Unfortunatly, I made that rule up for myself after observing someone very close to me have a terrible experience.

I haven't taken the time to sample mdai myself though I know people who enjoy it. I have read that MDAI is actually only good for combos on several occassions. But you never know. I feel kind of the same way about methylone, but not many aggree. Look up this combo because I'm sure I've seen it posted before. That would also help prehaps with a suggested doseage. I've sampled 4-Fa and from what I've read about mdai it seems like it would be a good one.

As far as vender naming and questions, I believe it's still a no no except in the Vendor Discussion forum directly underneth the Research chemical forum you posted this thread in. Since you're in the states I'd suggest posting question under United States RC vendor, especially if the vender is in the states.
    Last edited by WagonWheel; 05-05-2011 at 02:25 AM. Reason: corrections.
    Alabama High Test

Thanks

"Be forewarned that RC combo's can cause some serious negitive repercusions and are highly not suggested."
    That anwser just didn't always cut it for me. Make sure you know both of your chemicals individially first.
    IMO, researching a chemicals effect atleast two or three times by itself (more times if correct dose isn't found) over atleast a months time before combining it with another is wise. Unfortunatly, I made that rule up for myself after observing someone very close to me have a terrible experience.

I haven't taken the time to sample mdai myself though I know people who enjoy it. I have read that MDAI is actually only good for combos on several occassions. But you never know. I feel kind of the same way about methylone, but not many aggree. Look up this combo because I'm sure I've seen it posted before. That would also help prehaps with a suggested doseage. I've sampled 4-Fa and from what I've read about mdai it seems like it would be a good one.

As far as vender naming and questions, I believe it's still a no no except in the Vendor Discussion forum directly underneth the Research chemical forum you posted this thread in. Since you're in the states I'd suggest posting question under United States RC vendor, especially if the vender is in the states.
    Thanks again for your sagely wisdom WW. Yeah, I will definitely try out each individually (came in the mail today!) before combining - wise.......Will start with 100MG of 4-FA and will see how it goes.

BTW, I have scoured all the relevant boards for 4-FA / MDAI combo with no luck except a passing mention "sounds like it would be a good combo." Will keep searching.

Oh, since you mention, I have sampled Methylone a few times by itself. Really liked it, though I find that my "sweet spot" is rather high - in the region of 250mg. Guess I'm a hard head.

thanks again and I will post about the vendor (wow, it was delivered next day via regular USPS priority mail) under the relevant thread.

Salaam!

Thanks

Default Oooooga

Oh boy, I REALLY like 4-FA. Parachuted 175g and niiiiiice.........parachuted 100g of MDAI 45 minutes later followed by 10 g of Super Green Malaysian kratom.....CRAZY GOOD combo!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pqmomba8 For This Useful Post:

FloridaDeathTrip (06-09-2011)

Thanks

Since I have only received free samples of 4-Fa, I have only researched samples of 4-fa in small amounts and 100mg's had a good vibe but short duration. But because of your "Oh boy" I'm heading to make a purchase.
    Alabama High Test

Thanks

Smile

Since I have only received free samples of 4-Fa, I have only researched samples of 4-fa in small amounts and 100mg's had a good vibe but short duration. But because of your "Oh boy" I'm heading to make a purchase.
    Well, keep in mind that the initial does of 4-FA was followed by MDAI (which by itself, at least for me, is kind of shite) and Kratom. THAT combo was OFF THE HOOK!!

I'm going need to abstain for a while and not buy anyithig for a few weeks....I can definitely get used doing that stuff often and I'm not a young man anymore. lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pqmomba8 View Post
    Oh boy, I REALLY like 4-FA. Parachuted 175g and niiiiiice.........parachuted 100g of MDAI 45 minutes later followed by 10 g of Super Green Malaysian kratom.....CRAZY GOOD combo!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You my friend are a fucking genius!!!! You just helped me unlock the mystery to 2 of my favorite drugs...Kratom and MDAI mixed with 4-fa WHAT????

Yep thats my next experiment....

I like the way you think...

And staying on subject here WW is good peeps man he knows what he is talking about and is spot on about "the grey area of rc's"

As far as I know 4-fa is unschedulled in the states but the best way of going about it(the way I do it) is to check your state laws on the main D.E.A website...I live in florida so the laws are more fucked here then anywhere else in the states.