PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default potentiating kratom

I've been reading up on guinea pigs researching trying to make the most of kratom,i'd like to know what does it for others.

Grapefruit juice old trick but works really well,eating the peel works better.It contains quinine and psoralen.Eat it half a hour before you take the kratom.
    Starfruit is better than grapefruit it makes it last longer and stronger.
    Turmeric that little herb works well,mix strains using different powders,keep the mind "fresh".
    Cayenne pepper,helps to absorb the kratom better.
    Supplements or just eat a good amount of spinach,prior to taking your kratom.
    Magnesium keeps your tolerance low.
    Ginseng or ginseng leaves prior to taking it.
    Salt even apparently works so say the guinea pigs.
    20mg of Kanna half a hour before you

use your kratom,I'm told you only need 50% of kratom.
    Yogurt is a good way to ingest it,it works for me and not bad at all.
    If you add 1% caffeine to kratom the effects are stronger.
    A glass or two of tonic water works some found to potentiate.

I'd like to know what does it for you.
    Last edited by pickledshrooms; 10-27-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: More info,I highly recommend yogurt to get it down,quick mix and it's tasteless just porridge like.try it out it's the best.
    tir na nog

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pickledshrooms For This Useful Post:

LunarTick (06-10-2011)

Thanks

stirring powder kratom into some V8 or veggie juice seems to hide the shit taste(to an extent)...Smooth sailing after about 20+ minutes

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FloridaDeathTrip For This Useful Post:

LunarTick (08-23-2011)

Thanks

You can potentiate kratom with diphenhydramine/dimenhydramine as well. 25mg - 50mg doses seem to work fine. I don't recommend taking more than 100mg though.
    All things in moderation...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GOA For This Useful Post:

LunarTick (08-23-2011)

Thanks

Don't ever trip on DPH; Shit is shitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

Phenibut will potentate but that's just another drug. You know how heroin user's use benzo's to potentate the heroin high? Well you know you're a drug nerd when you're using phenibut to potentate kratom

Thanks

I bomb salt and turmeric and eat spinach prior to taking kratom nowadays and it seems to work better but it could be me taking 20 grams+.
    It's suprising how quickly you build up a tolerance to it and I can see how people become addicted to it.It seems a harmless little jobby too start with.
    Last edited by The_One_and_Only_E; 10-27-2011 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Facebooks got a good kratom supplier $100 a time,bit much 4 me! TOAOE: Removed request for drugs.
    tir na nog

Thanks

I have noticed potentially awesome synergetic qualities in Kratom. Kratom potentiates other substances I've noticed.

Thanks

You could also try grapefruit juice. I hear it has mild potentiating effects, but is cheap and easy to get so it might be worth a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

Starfruitworks better than grapefruit juice i'd say,and eat spiced up spinach,and i've read chocolate 2-3 hours in extends the duration,not so sure on this trick though.

And is Horned Kratom a specific type or just curly leaves of any strain?,and is it the same as maeng da as i got told it comes from various locations just different leave(not to sure what im on about tonite)