PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default AM HI CO ..Products

This company AM HI CO, was wondering if anybody has any feedback on their stuff , They have doves but wonder how theirs is they have a bunch of products they vclaim red doves are their most popular but Im wondering if anybody has tried this company's doves or any of their products for that fact

Thanks

Default tried a few

I tried their EXOTIC SUPER STRONG and E-XTC pills. They both sucked. Even nauseating. Might just be me though.

Thanks

I recently tried 2x doves Ultra from AmHiCO

It was substandard compared to the cost.

Thanks

Wow really? Thier prices seem pretty good , seems almost all their products are buy one get one free but I gotta say they are having trouble sending me my free sample just fpor signing to their newsletter...

SAnyway they claim the red doves are their best or most popular product , but seems the consensus is am hi sucks huh? well ill try the sample to see then if they ever get it to me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bull022 View Post
    Wow really? Thier prices seem pretty good , seems almost all their products are buy one get one free but I gotta say they are having trouble sending me my free sample just fpor signing to their newsletter...

SAnyway they claim the red doves are their best or most popular product , but seems the consensus is am hi sucks huh? well ill try the sample to see then if they ever get it to me
    Their prices are very good and their products to me are far above the rest...My fiancee and I have been loyal customers of theirs for over a year now...the ones we like are doves ultra, diablos XXX and mind candy...dont look for your sample any time soon as I have been informed by them that they are in the process of moving their U.S. based warehouse and all orders are coming from Europe at this time...Which sucks since I just placed an order...lol Happy collecting.

Thanks

I've tried the single doves as the bloke in the shop said they were bbetter than the double pink doves.
    I found the single pill to be expensive for a buzz hardly going anyplace,I wouldn't buy one again,saying that a lot of people like them.
    tir na nog

Thanks

Let me tell you I think they are retarded , I tried over and over to get a free sample , corresponded several times on how to get the sample they keep telling me what link to hit and where to go when i do and over and over its not coming up as they say , then i decided let me just try the red doves since you get one free when you buy one i figured what the hey , then trying to order their site is not popping up with order form ...

Screw them it shouldnt be that hard to plce a freakin order

Thanks

I wouldn't be so quick to give up, Am Hi Co used to produce some really good quality pills.

Back in the days of BZP they were some of the strongest you could buy and they produced their own version of the lu doves (again an amazing brand) which werent as potent but quite a bit cheaper.

Unsure of the quality these days but Im sure their standard wont have dropped especially with all the new chemicals on the market these days.

Thanks

Yes they have alot of stuff , plus i like they dispatch alot of the stuff here in the U.S. ..I am very nervous now about an order i placed two weeks ago that has not arrived . My state has this new ban on bath salts that went into effect friday , I just read in the paper so being my order has not arrived and its tweo weeks this has me scared , the stuff i ordered isnt bath salts its benzo fury but just afraid they may be considering everything bath salts, a vendor inside the country might have been easier

Thanks

If customs pick it up you may end up with an empty envelope with a customs sticker hopefully nothing more.

Let us know if it comes through.