PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default AMT first time tonight

So, Friday night is AMT night this week. Another new RC on me, although reading other reports it sounds like a good'un.. Candyflip style trip is what I'm expecting, but who knows..

Dropped 20mg valium a few minutes ago, along with approx 25mg AMT (eyeballed, I know it's not clever but I spent a long time chopping and examinging and rearranging and chopping and examining, and then chose the smallest of the piles).. So I doubt I went too far wrong, the only real problem I may have is that I've eyeballed too small a dose (if it's 10mg more then I can handle that prospect! The valium is a precaution against any come-up angst, as I'm doing this trip on my tod. Watch this space!

Edit to add: If there's anyone with AMT experience viewing, is approx 25mg going to be enough for some visual fun? That's what I'm after more than the empathogen and stim side of things..

t=1 hour - Notice that I feel somewhat colder, a touch shivery. Extra jumper added.. Other than that, effects are so far negligable, placebo so far.
    t=1:30 - Getting some minor tingles, need to poo a la stim comeup..

t=5 hours - the orginial 25mg-ish didn't get me where I wanted to be, so I've snorted another 20mg an hour or so ago.. Still not much in the way of visual activity so far.. Lovely MDMA-esque body high though, feels like I've taken a good pill, like the ones I used to get in my yoof way back in the 90's. Lovelylovelylovely..

t=6 hours - I, in a somewhat rash decision, made my way through the final 50mg. Just as well I only bought 100mg as fielding seems to be something of an issue for me with this stuff.. OEV's are starting now, somewhat like LSD but also different somehow.

t=7 hours - Visuals are well established now. I'd liken it to mescaline now, eventhing seems to have a religious significance to it, and seems to be lit by an unearthly neon glow. Feeling GOOOOOOD.. Chances of a bad trip on this seem miniscule, due to the rather extreme euphoric body high.. I've added 25mg MXE into the mix in the name of science.

t=8 hours - Much the same as below, everything's bending and squidging and melting and stuff. Quite a clear headspace though, not confusing as some hallucinogens tend to be. Took another 50mg MXE.

t=9 hours - Visuals stronger, MXE setting in now.. Methinks things are going to get pretty freakin' crazy anytime now..

t=14 hours - Well, slap my arse and call me Shirly!! That was INTENSE!! really really INTENSE!! I lost all notion of who I was, what I was, where I was etc.. Probably would have been useful to have a sitter at that level of inebriation because anything could have happened. I can't put that peak into words, it was so bizarre. All memories lost, I felt kind of like I'd broken through a reality wall into another reality that is the construction ground for the reality we all live in normally. Kind of like seeing a really beautiful clock on a church tower (our reality), then going inside and up the spire to see all the cogs and machinery that make the clock work (the reality I broke through to).. I was shooting down tunnels that consisted of kaliedescopes of images from my memories.. I felt no anxiety or anything, just had absolutely no idea at all what was going on. I had an overwhelming feeling that I was on a mission of some kind, that I had something imperically important to complete in this strange new reality. Had anyone asked me what my name was in that state, I wouldn't have been able to tell them.

t=15 hours - Coming down somewhat. The MXE had worn off so I was once again grounded in reality, but the AMT was still running strong and causing all sorts of cool OEVs in the warm morning sunlight. I began to worry a bit at this point that I'd overdone it, because I had important stuff to do at 1 in the afternoon. Ate 2 valiums to try and ground myself.

Woke up at 13:20 (forty minutes after I was supposed to somewhere, oops!) Feeling pretty much ok. No nasty comedown other than feeling a bit drained, and some residual visual stuff going on that lasted a further 24 hours or so.

All in all, a grand laugh!! I wouldn't recommend 100mg as a starter dose for someone, not because it wasn't great fun but because it's a strong compound, and I'm somewhat hardened to hallucinations after many years using them.

Oh, and I wouldn't recommend mixing MXE with AMT either. Again, not because it wasn't fun, but it's most likely not particularly safe.

Last edited by GhostOfJynxx; 03-21-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks

Ive decided to make this a productive trip (if poss), Im going to try and write a tune with Cubase in the psychedelic stylee.. Fingers crossed I'm have something interesting to share with you all!

My Cubase experiments were something of a failure with MXE, due to the fact I had to abort and lie catatonic on the bed whilst my ego smashed into lots of tiny pieces.. Fingers crossed this won't be the case with AMT!

t=6 hurs : definitely not in the same league as MXE for altering your headspace.. Managed to put together a nice mellow psychedelic number that I'll upload when it's done.
    Last edited by GhostOfJynxx; 03-19-2011 at 01:17 AM.

Thanks

Just thought I'd add an addendum to this a couple of weeks later. I now have absolutely no memory at all of that AMT trip. Reading back what I wrote at the time, it sounds like I had a blast. But that mix of drugs at those doses seems to be a ravager of long term memory. Which is a crying shame, because most hallucinogens burn into my long term memory, shining there like bright lights. Not so with AMT though, it has disappeared into a mysterious black fog, seemingly never to return.

Might try this again with just AMT and no MXE, and see if I can remember the trip afterwards. If not, this drug just isn't worth it to me. Life is all about the memories..

Thanks

Hi first time post. Currently on a 2 pill expierence of amt (excuse spelling), very expensive as I bought in a shop in kent for 30 quid (I know I know).....dying for a trippy experience within the legal boundaries mainly due to having a family now. Heard that these where a good option for the whole "trippy" experience. Very dissapointed in a sense as in its slightly more rushing and with little or no visual things....maybe slightly but dunno. Firstly where can I buy the powder version? Does anyone know or can point me to a online shop or something? 2 tiny pills for 15.99 each 2 for 30 is ridiculous and I wanna try get more for myself basically but without paying those prices. I live in kent so its all legit. Very happy though lol. Yeah get bk to me people lol. Excuse any mistakes very noobish right now.

Thanks

Two people I know took AMT the other night, both are now in a coma. So i don't recommend it. (They mixed it with weed, so it wasn't some kind of dangerous cocktail..)

People seriously need to clue themselves up and stop taking unknown legal high drugs that have no standard to them, no one knows what they have in them and know one knows what to expect. Better off waiting for the drug to gain a large following, instead of hearing about a new drug and foolishly / immaturely rushing to consume it. Then at least you have a rough idea of what to expect, there would of course still be a chance of a bad reaction, but still. The legal high culture is full of total retards to be honest.

Thanks

Anyone deciding to try AMT, please be real, real careful. It's an interesting RC and can be fun, but this is not one to "eyeball" doses with. If you're using AMT powder always use an accurate .001mg scale to measure out your dose. Do not redose with this one. Read up on what the reasonable single dose range should be( I won't recommend that myself as this should be your decision). This is one RC that CAN have some major negatives if you are careless with it so do your homework please with this one.