PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Lady Bubbles bath salts 500mg. Warning

Went down to get a pack of smokes and on the way went to the headshop to check out the bath salts. The owner said they had gotten big into bath salts since the last time i was there. I asked about the lady bubbles and noticed the label looked exactly like the ivory fresh (yes fresh not wave) and was priced at $50 same as ivory fresh. I purchased them expecting to get the $20 off i usually got but didnt as he said these were much better than anything else and they had gotten popular. So i ended up buying them expecting the same as ivory fresh, weak. I got home and cut out what looked like a 130 mg line as this is usually what i would start out with with other products such as tranquility and ivory fresh. Onset was felt 5 minutes after railing but i didnt fully peak until almost 30 minutes later of which i noticed i can barely talk and was shaking pretty bad, my heart is racing and i checked my heart rate and its at 140 bpms. It feels a lot faster tho, actually this is the fatest my heart has ever been racing and i have lots of experience with every popular stimulant. I feel extremely anxious and nervous as well. Goin on 5 hrs since i did that one 130mg line and i dont feel any better. These are about 6-7x stronger than the other company's products such as ivory fresh and tranquility, but give no indication of such. Which is why i started out with such a large dose, this stuff might be alright at 10-20mgs but anything above that is just pure misery.

Thanks

Doesnt sound good; are you recovered now from this? It seems bath salts and anything associated to them are bad news. Best avoided from what you read on here kids.

Thanks

Exclamation Bath Salt. Concentrated bad news.

The worst thing about buying a product like this and railing it is that you really don't know exactly what you're insuflatting. So unless you send a good sample to a lab for active contents of each individual package you purchase, you never know what your getting.
    Since they are sold as a bath salt and are not considered as something to be consumed. Therefore needing no FDA approval. The manufacturer may change the structure of the product at any time. These manufactures are also allowed to let it contain any legal stimulant or combination of legal stimulants, or no active chemical at all.
    Another problem with most bath salts is a lack of consistant mixing between the active ingredient and the cuts. Leaving the user vulnerable to getting unmixed, straight active contents. This could be considerably damaging if the substance consumed is active at only few mg's or less.
    Alabama High Test

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WagonWheel View Post
    The worst thing about buying a product like this and railing it is that you really don't know exactly what you're insuflatting. So unless you send a good sample to a lab for active contents of each individual package you purchase, you never know what your getting.
    Since they are sold as a bath salt and are not considered as something to be consumed. Therefore needing no FDA approval. The manufacturer may change the structure of the product at any time. These manufactures are also allowed to let it contain any legal stimulant or combination of legal stimulants, or no active chemical at all.
    Another problem with most bath salts is a lack of consistant mixing between the active ingredient and the cuts. Leaving the user vulnerable to getting unmixed, straight active contents. This could be considerably damaging if the substance consumed is active at only few mg's or less.
    Basically what happened was instead of starting small and assessing the strength of a new unknown product you decided to do what you had always done with a different product. Leaving the criticisms of the companies that market these bath salts with no active ingredient on the label or the purity alone for the moment, I would have to say that your reckless behavior is at biggest fault here. More and more of the bath salts I've encountered are basically putting pure MDPV in their product with little to no cut. Compared to the early days of Ivory Wave, not counting the earliest days of Ivory wave when it contained not only MDPV but pentyl one, the new bath salts are far purer if not as pure as the MPDV itself is in the product. Why would you rail out 130mg line on something that most likely contains MDPV and that you don't know the purity or strength?

Also this was meant for venusinfurs

Thanks

I later found out this product contained nearly pure MDPV. After 2 days of utter hell i was back to normal. Two weeks after, with half of the 500mg container left, i tried a 10mg dosage. Mild euphoria and insane amounts of bad energy. Where your heart is racing, and you cant focus on shit. I dumped the remainder of the powder down the toilet. As far as ive experienced this product/chemical isn't good for whatever purpose or excuse one might try to justify its means for, as the ends wont do any justice. Harsh comedown on even 10mg's, not as elongated and hellish as the last time, but still the same. I will advise anybody who is pondering on trying MDPV to AVOID! Its not worth your physical, but mostly, mental health. This stuff is all bad

Thanks

Ive been reading this alot, but wasnt meph the same type of thing? Also, wasnt it found in some meph samples? So, for all we know those differences in buzz, taste, texture, smell, coulda been the same.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by extracrispyhippy View Post
    Ive been reading this alot, but wasnt meph the same type of thing? Also, wasnt it found in some meph samples? So, for all we know those differences in buzz, taste, texture, smell, coulda been the same.
    Trust me dude, it wasn't..not at all, and no mdpv and mephedrone are two completely different chemicals

Thanks

I beleive you guy! But talked to a guy that got varying types of product from the same vendor, the second time it was diffrent in more than one way. Just sayin that not every one goes the same way. Or can tell the diff.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by extracrispyhippy View Post
    I beleive you guy! But talked to a guy that got varying types of product from the same vendor, the second time it was diffrent in more than one way. Just sayin that not every one goes the same way. Or can tell the diff.
    Not really, at least not with what i was buying. The only way of telling is afterwards and i wouldnt chance it

Thanks

Sounds cool dude