PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Question Looking for legit vendors of methadrone

High guys, I am looking for the real deal: methadrone. Is there anyone who has tried it? And discovered a reliable vendor? I really do not want to get ripped off.

Here is a copy of the email I received from this vendor

Inbox
    X

Aaron Buda
    I am interested in Methadrone. What would be the least amount I can ...

5:16 PM (14 minutes ago)
    |
    Sunshine Products Int'l
    to me

show details 5:25 PM (5 minutes ago)

Hello,

since you want to test the quality of my products, i will offer you 20grams each for free but you will pay for the freight charges only which is $205. it will take 24 to 48 hours maximum for this order to reach you. so if fine with that, do get back to me with your full shipping details

Dr. Ruff
    Last edited by abuda00; 02-03-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Thanks

lol $205 for shipping ffs!!! What are they going to do send a fucking limo?

Have a look over on the vendors forum and you should find someone - just look for recommendations from people who have a good few posts under their belts - a lot of shills sign up just to promote their shite here....

Thanks

Default yeah i know

it all sounds pretty unlikely to me. plus, payment is to be in the form of western union over in cameroon. but the skype account says location, Florida. I asked for a catalog because the info is very sparse on the site. he then referred me to the site which boasts having mdma and amt. i asked for 6-apb, which is not on the site, and he said, "of course I have it. i can't put everything on the site."

I don't think I am going to go any further with this vendor.