PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default MDAI experience.

I decided to experiment with MDAI this Sunday which I bought from Rave Gardener on line; I bought it from them for several reasons.
    I have bought meow meow from them on a few occasions when it was legal & thought it was very good value for money. It's also quite straight forward to buy from them & the delivery is quick. Rave Gardener also supply lots of what appears to be very convincing info concerning their products.

I bought 1 g of MDAI, thinking that it was a reasonable price ((14) & decided to experiment with half a gram, which I snorted over approx 10 hrs. I felt speedy & was talkative & active, though it was not at all like MDMA. I went to sleep 9 am on Monday morning & slept for 6 hours. When I woke up I had a headache so I took 2 aspirin. I felt reasonably o.k. though understandably a little drained as I had been partying for several hours. I ate nothing but fruit through out the day as I like to detox on a weekly basis. I went to sleep again on Monday night at midnight. I then needed 12 hours sleep.

I woke up Tues midday & still felt a little off. I went out for a few hours, though was pleased when I returned home as I still felt worn out. I had something to eat in the evening & discovered that after eating, I felt very uncomfortable in my stomach & had to lie down for about 20 mins before moving around again. This happened 2 more times Tuesday evening, everytime I ate or drank something. I wasn't sick though it would not have suprised me if I had been. I felt terrible. I went to bed, hoping to feel better when I woke again. Tuesday night I had a vivid nightmare (which is very rare for me). I also had to have another 12 hrs sleep before I felt like getting out of bed. Wednesday I didn't feel in the mood to be around people for most of the day though I could feel my energy returning to me.

I discovered that the downside of MDAI far outweighs the upside. I occasionally enjoy recreational drugs though this wasn't fun at all. I've noticed that several people on legal high drugs forums try to warn us of the downside of some of these drugs, though like most people, we don't really pay attention until we have our own unpleasant experience.

I will not be taking MDAI or any other so called 'legal highs' in the future. Fortunatley for me, I have learnt my lesson. They are bad news & not worth playing around with.

Thanks

yeah from what I've read overdoing MDAI does give people bad negative effects, doing a whole gram in ten hours is quite a lot IMO, this is probably because you snorted it (general consensus is that oral is the most efficient route for this Chem)

Just for the record I love this stuff (don't buy mine from RG btw) but I only ever have a few dabs, just enough to give that 'sparkle', and only feel an antidepressant type afterglow the days following the dose

Thanks for sharing your bad experience though, it all helps

Thanks

Default Different MDAI experience

Well Fish has to say the experience fish had from MDAI was rather less spectacliar. Fish purchased 1g MDAI from Purechemicals.net (not co.uk or .com) along with 1g of synthacaine. The synthacaine was as expected like a cross between high caffeine and diamanthocaine. But the MDAI seemed pretty week and nothing like previous posts suggested and when testing high doses the effect was more like a slightly enhanced antidepressant. Fish has brought other good products from Plantlabz so has ordered a small amount of MDAI to see if this is better than before.
    If anyone can recomend a good RC suppleier please reply.