PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bath salts

Thanks

Default bath salts

I have read on many forums that most of the bath salts are bogus. I ordered some of the XTC bath rollers from ascension therapeutics and took em both, this shit is the truth. go to ascension therapeutics they have high quality products. took em and just listened to ghostface killa and play some nba 2k11 and was high as hell. I think that the bath salts are mdpv and 5 iai.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thenorthwest420 For This Useful Post:

Go_Celtics (01-16-2011)

Thanks

That's funny because exactly the same company has been posting a load of fucking pathetic spam messages here.

I'm pretty sure this is another shitty advert for the same company - I wouldn't shop with them in a million years, if they are willing to stoop to this imagine what they'd try and sell you.....
    Last edited by loathsome; 01-07-2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks

I dunno blue magic is big in my area and if u google blue magic bath salt it says that some person in kansas go caught acting irratic with a pack of blue magic in his pocket.my homie stayed up for 3 days off some blue magic. I would recomend it
    Last edited by FantasyWarrior; 01-08-2011 at 05:11 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FantasyWarrior For This Useful Post:

Go_Celtics (01-16-2011)

Thanks

this stuff is legit as shit, on the website you can even contact the owner. i got free shipping. product quality is 10/10, a quarter gram was 2 doses for me.

Thanks

Everyone that has something good to say about them has got 3 or less posts and only joined this month.

Just saying....

Thanks

Why waste money buying bath salts and why not just buy the real thing?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RabidMushrooms View Post
    Why waste money buying bath salts and why not just buy the real thing?
    It just depends if you have access to the real deal or not, Such as myself I have decent access to some good illicit drugs but most of the time they are under weight or heavily cut. Atleast with bath salts etc I can easily go on my computer go to my preferred vendor (which in this case can actually do me sameday delivery) order some krypto and methoxetamine and in a couple hours its at my door on time, on weight and pure.

Thanks

Sorry, I think I may have worded that poorly. After I read your post and re-read mine I had to laugh....sometimes things fly way past my head! lol

I meant, buying bath salts is kind of a waste considering the chemicals in the bath salts are fairly cheap for larger amounts.

Thanks

I did not enjoy the blue magic bath salt from acensiontherapeutics.com I do enjoy very much. I have yet to try the white lady, ivory wave, and Charlie sheen bath salts. Im thinking that the previously mentioned web site only provides garbage. I suggest trying out the products from legalsalts.com. decent prices. Good products.
    Malarko

Thanks

Default bath salts

i have tried many and all have terrible side effects except for this nw on i found on blujay dot com eight ballz bath salts it just what the doctor ordered plus only need a little bump here n there to pick u up