PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's a weird conspiracy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mgldude View Post
    It's a coincidence, man. Nobody's initiated the global financial crisis to curb the carbon emissions in order to save the planet. Of course, the decreased production and consumption of goods would lead to lesser carbon emissions - which is one of the very few positives that this global crisis entails.
    I think it is easy to see that link that connection between financial downturn and decreases in carbon emissions - that was my initial observation/hypothesis a one any one could put together.

My pondering and conspiracy mongering came from these the timing of these two occurrences - climate change and the need to cut carbon emissions immediately AND how do you affect change on such a massive level.

imo upto now all efforts to reduce carbon emissions have been half-baked ponzi schemes - even the old-boys from Enron are in on the scam with carbon trading units. what really has changed since Kyoto '92? not much and carbon emissions keep on growing. by all accounts you would think that no one really wants to be the first to make a drastic change, for drastic change would be a killer blow to most countries economies - hence why things are being stretched out as far as they can "15% reduction by 2025" etc etc. this is piss poor. but a financial global downturn would in effect create a 15%+ reduction in a matter of years would it not? which as we can all agree is a good thing - well apart from everything getting expensive and job losses.

On another note, this whole thing doesn't appear to be having much affect on the US$dollar... so maybe the Amero is still a while off.
    "A fanatic is a man who consciously over compensates a secret doubt"

Thanks

Its an interesting theory, you very well could have something there. However if I was a corrupt world leader I would let the people creating the waste keep it up and start slapping them with huge fines and ride it out and rape them for millions. (I work in Canadas big oil industry and thats exactly what they are doing to my company, and its caused us to develop new technologies to lower our emmissions by 6% already.) I wouldnt think it to be a good idea to cause a global financial meltdown to lower emmissions simply because its not a permanent solution and there is too high a risk of losing money where there is high potential to make it, and create more in the future. As to say, create propagandha, get everyone freaking out to the point where they support harsh carbon taxes for big business, then when it becomes the norm, tax civillians, then when the new technology is developed, you make money on that when it becomes law to use it and everyone has to pay to make the switch, THEN set harsh goals for carbon reduction where you get huge bonuses and cash when they are met, THEN would be a good idea to engineer a market crash and bring the emissions down FURTHER (to your ultamate goal % decrease) and make another killing. . . thats what id do anyways, assuming it was all about money and tha I really didnt care about the enviroment at all. So to sum up, I think its possible that you could be right, but if you are, whoever did engineer this is either incredibly stupid, or fucked it up and is ahead of schedule. But I doubt they would do this to the world economy JUST to reduce emmissions, its probably more about world governance. I can certainly see how your theory could tie into it though, defanately might play a part.
    Everything you just read isn't true, you only THINK its true...
    Oh... and it wasn't posted by a real person, just a bot...
    Notice:FunkieJunkie is a lab monkey owned by the government, if any info in this post is found to be accurate, it is based on the results of the tests they perform on him.
    Eeek! Eeek!

Thanks

Global Warming is a bunch of bullshit. It is true that the earth right now may be heating up, but that has nothing to do with the people on this earth contributing to that factor. It goes through cycles throughout time and we have just hit a period of warmer temperatures. This has happened throughout time and all of this crap from all Gore is just a huge scam. Do you know how much money Gore has made from this scam saying that we are causing Global warming? We dont' heat up the earth, the sun heats it up. Did you also know that not only earth maybe getting warmer, but other planets as well?

Thanks

Absolutely, I aggree with you. It's always been this way, Theres much more evidence to prove that, than what you can find reguarding any "crisis" dreamed up by the government to milk it for cash. People are just greedy now. Either way however, we do waste allot of resources and energy, and that does do damage to the planet imho, so hopefully this helps reduce that atleast. It would be nice to start thinking of others (namely future residents of earth) and finally start to protect the earth so they can share in it's beauty. Instead of killing it slowly. ... Man it is hot today tho
    Everything you just read isn't true, you only THINK its true...
    Oh... and it wasn't posted by a real person, just a bot...
    Notice:FunkieJunkie is a lab monkey owned by the government, if any info in this post is found to be accurate, it is based on the results of the tests they perform on him.
    Eeek! Eeek!

Thanks

Yea I know it really pisses me off that someone is just making a lot of money of a huge scam. This global warming concern is just going to be used to tax people and make government even bigger. Also if global warming was true tell Gore to do his cause too.

Thanks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age

It's not like this hasn't happened before... people just don't remember... and before that we didn't notice weather patterns. They were the will of the gods!!! watch the history channel =P

Thanks

Most of the CO2 in the atmosphere is created by dead plants, leaves, etc.

This "man-made" global warming thing is definatley scienctifically proven wrong.

-AND-

there was more CO2 in ppm, in the year 1250 than there is today
    did they have cars or the kind of industrialization we do today?
    nope
    this proves that at least 99.5% of CO2 emmisions are not caused by humans

The global warming isn't even caused by greenhouse gases.
    If it were caused be greenhouse gases, the trophosphere would be much warmer than the earth surace, and its not, the surface today is much warmer than the trophosphere suggesting that its either because of alot of solar activity from the sun, or just naturally.

But NO POSSIBLE way is it man made.

Global Warming has occured on every planet. We didn't do anything wrong. Its natural.

Thanks

It's because of the 2012 galactic alignment! The sun is gonna explode! ARGH!
    All things in moderation...

Thanks

that blew my mind , i think , may have been something else!

Thanks

Default everyone sleepin?

why is no1 talkin do ppl think am a cop or is it jus very late ..ne one?