PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Official List of the best post ban JWH Free K2 and Spice legal weed products.

Ok, now that the DEA has banned JWH-018 and a couple of it's family members, lets make a list of JWH FREE legal in all 50 states smoking blends that we've tried and work well.

I'll update the list as people suggest them below, please give us your reviews.

Tai High GOLD NON JWH FOR USA and UK (JWH free, one of the best JWH free blends, been out for a while)
    K2 Sky (Apparently one of the better JWH free blends)
    K2 Sold Sex (Similar to sky but even stronger for some people)
    Magic Gold (supposed to be similar to tai high gold, good jwh free blend)
    Shokotsu (heard this one is even stronger than magic gold, made by the same people)

BEST FAKE POT
    BEST NON JWH INCENSE
    NEW HERBAL INCENSE
    SYNTHETIC POT, SYNTHETIC CANNABIS, SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA
    GOVERNMENT BANS JWH
    NEW K2, NEW SPICE AFTER BAN, JWH FREE SMOKE PRODUCTS
    WHAT CAN YOU SMOKE NOW
    BEST NEW HERBAL INCENSE AFTER JWH BAN
    legal WEED FOR USA, US HERBAL INCENSE

Thanks

I have tried 'Magic Gold' and I was very impressed. It was still not as good as spice and other JWH blends but certinly one of the best I have tried since the ban. It burned well and had a nice aroma.

Thanks

There are 5 compounds listed on the DEA website that are banned: JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-200, CP-47, 497, and cannabicyclohexanol
    Does anyone know if any of the products listed in the legal herbal incense thread have any of these chemicals? Or are they free from these chemicals

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tropikgal View Post
    There are 5 compounds listed on the DEA website that are banned: JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-200, CP-47, 497, and cannabicyclohexanol
    Does anyone know if any of the products listed in the legal herbal incense thread have any of these chemicals? Or are they free from these chemicals
    The list above DO NOT contain any of these 5 compounds and are JWH free, that's the point of this list

Thanks

Ok, I knew they were JWH free, just didn't know about the other chemicals mentioned.
    We have a small chain of alternative lifestyle shops and are very disappointed we will not be able to carry the JWH products.

Thanks

Thumbs up Squidgy black gold

This is the first legal smoke I've tried, so I have nothing else to compare it to. I found Squidgy Black Gold herbal incense to be surprisingly similar, in appearance and potency, to the real thing. Slightly crumbly, and a bit softer than the real thing, but easy to roll into long, thin snakes. A monged-out, stoned feeling slowly creeps up on you after smoking a joint, and the effects are enhanced by a couple of vodkas!

Not quite like the real thing, but certainly recommended.

Thanks

I recently got a sample of this new blend called Space Honey from a company called incense of life. It was surprisingly strong for an all legal blend. I smoked pure rc's for almost 7 months now so i definitely have some what of a tolerance. this still hit me like all the others have. I saw they just started selling and its a hit down here at my school, about to go get some more when i get a chance. Overall, would buy again, price is cheap, potentcy wise, its strong. Taste is decent, not the best but they make up for it with strength!

Thanks

JWH FREE and 100% legal.

Scooby Snax, Hindu Magic, Happy Hour, Wicked XXX
    All at magicblends dotcom.

But seripoously Scooby Snax is the best.

Thanks

Heard the ban continues to be postponed. You can still legally sell jwh-018 and other chemicals the DEA recently has tried to issue a ban on.

Also got love the new legal blends. Wicked X new 50 state legal is good and scooby snax.
    So sell what you got its still legal!

Thanks

Well yea true sorry that was more directed at people selling it online and the people selling it to head shops.