PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default Does B2 contain Mephedrone?

What does B2 contain? There has been much speculation about B2 and JGG as they are advertised as a legal mephedrone replacement. According to a user on Herbal Highs forum B2 actually contains the illegal drug Mephedrone.

Source: h**p://forum.herbalhighs.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=38296

The principle elements of this are Mephedrone in high quantities, the match is excellent and we can verify the source of Mephedrone from Kamud prior to the ban.

2 Variants of Mephedrone
    1 Variant of Naphyrone (02482)
    1 Variant of Amfepramone (Diethylpropion)

There were lots of other compounds in the sample too, some hazardous if ingested ,but mainly those expected during chemical production.

The chemical that you possess is unlawful in the Uk and would constitute a class B drug under the misuse of drugs act, however as the drugs are combined with an Amfepramone it could be argued that the chemical was designed to convince those purchasing it that it was something else, and therefore in my opinion (and I am not a chemist or a lawyer) it could be re-classified in the courts as a class A.

Thanks

Won't be long untill this dissapears then when the sites start getting shut down ...

so now if i get pulled or searched or whatever i actually have to worry now as i no it isn't legal.

Thanks

Well over a year on and I'm still getting high.

Thanks

This does not show a match for mephedrone, but shows an 85% match for mephedrone. It could be mephedrone with other impurities, but it is most likely a different chemical. It does appear to be a cathinone, but without a standard that is a match to compare the sample to its anyone's guess as to what this B2 in fact is.
    All posts by this user are fictitious events, dreams, or wild vivid fantasies. This account is used by many entities. Aliens, ghosts, gods, and the occasional transient prostitute write on this forum using this user name. Any similarities to actual events are purely coincidental.

Thanks

Sounds about right. Probably a similar obscure cathinone and thus probably illegal in UK.

Thanks

The person who submitted this originally says he is no chemists, well that is certainly true if you look at the information it clearly states that mephedrone from Kamud was used as a reference standard not that the sample being tested contains mephedrone. I have sampled B2 on more than one occasion and while it may or may not be legal depending on where you are, it certainly is not mephedrone. While it is fun, it lacks the loss of self control that mephedrone had. I can stop doing B2 even if I've noshed two grams and sti have 5 left, mephedrone did not give me this choice. It's not mephedrone.
    All posts by this user are fictitious events, dreams, or wild vivid fantasies. This account is used by many entities. Aliens, ghosts, gods, and the occasional transient prostitute write on this forum using this user name. Any similarities to actual events are purely coincidental.

Thanks

I actually think it's superior to meph for this reason! It's also less messy to be around 'straights' on!

Thanks

We could solve these speculation issues by not consuming mystery powders and choosing only chemicals that are sold as what they are, from reliable vendors. Just my two cents.

Thanks

Yea or we could consume nothing. You don't know what's in that chemical you bought either unless you send it off for testing. Look at when 6-apb came out. Vendors were selling both cathinones and piperzines as 6-apb, and the same was true with MDAI. YoYou don't know what your getting unless you have it tested.

Thanks

That is true, but the vast majority of these vendors were unscrupulous or unknown. To each his own, but I'd much rather do as much due diligence as I can in order to protect my safety.