PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: Citrus Aurantium Extract

Thanks

Default Citrus Aurantium Extract

-----------------------------
    Last edited by ShaggyMaengDa; 03-23-2009 at 08:52 PM.

Thanks

no info sorry. but where did you get it from ? kt? hope you keep us updated, was planning on using it for studying.

Thanks

there's a blend manufactured in the U.S. that contains bitter orange as the main active (supposedly) It's alright, but entirely different than other blends- VERY speedy.

Synephrine is the major alkaloid in it right? Better than phenylephrine but not as good as ephedrine I guess... Try it out, I'm curious..

I've used the blend a few times and found it speedy, uncomfortable, and moreish. Plus it seemed to cause alarming increase in heart rate.

Thanks

yeah its Synephrine. its ment to be gentler than ephedrine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyMaengDa View Post
    Eurokrat in Ireland is the vendor. Ordered 7g and got 10g.

Moderator: if naming names on the open forum is against the rules please delete and accept my apologies.
    are you going to cap them ? or mix them with a drink? if drink can you tell us what it taste like. thanks if its not to bad ill buy the powder otherwise ill try to buy it from some in a pill

Thanks

I'd be interested to read a report on this product I've found EKs products to be very good. There just seems to be a plethora of excellent legal stims so i'd want to read a very good report before purchasing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyMaengDa View Post
    Just received 10g's of Citrus Aurantium Extract (paid for 7g's so am pretty pleased).

Vendor recommends starting at 1g because it's much stronger than similar products.

It's also known as bitter orange, and is used in weight loss/diet programmes.

Anyone got any experience of this type of product?

Any info greatly appreciated.
    i haven't got mine in powder form, well sort of is, in gel capsules though.
    each capsule contains 500mg of highly concentrated 10:1 extract equivalent to over 5000mg raw herb.

like ephedrine but so much cleaner and subtle feeling, no paranoia, racing heart or jitters which ephedrine does. i don't even sweat as badly on bitter orange.

i find dropping 1 capsule and snorting about half of another gives me a great buzz. almost like very clean mild speed and lasts about 2.5 hours.
    a capsule dropped lasts between 1.5-2 hours. lines last about 15-20 mins.

oh and bitter orange is a totally legal sour orange worldwide, unlike ephedrine, ephedra or sida cordifolia.

bitter orange comes from a special type of sour orange from it's peel. i think something must be scraped from the inside of it's peel and dried out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitter_orange

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexAmphetamine View Post
    i haven't got mine in powder form, well sort of is, in gel capsules though.
    each capsule contains 500mg of highly concentrated 10:1 extract equivalent to over 5000mg raw herb.

like ephedrine but so much cleaner and subtle feeling, no paranoia, racing heart or jitters which ephedrine does. i don't even sweat as badly on bitter orange.

i find dropping 1 capsule and snorting about half of another gives me a great buzz. almost like very clean mild speed and lasts about 2.5 hours.
    a capsule dropped lasts between 1.5-2 hours. lines last about 15-20 mins.

oh and bitter orange is a totally legal sour orange worldwide, unlike ephedrine, ephedra or sida cordifolia.

bitter orange comes from a special type of sour orange from it's peel. i think something must be scraped from the inside of it's peel and dried out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitter_orange
    alexAmphetamine where did you it from? do you think you could concentrate on them?

Thanks

That would be excellent