PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The B2 Thread

Thanks

Default The B2 Thread

After reading so many glowing reports on other forums i decided to purchase a gram of B2.

Initial batches of B2 were reportedly a green powder and most likely the same substance as JGG, kryptonit etc however most reports seem to suggest it is stronger, and just like the other green powders shares similarities with mephedrone.

Earlier in the week the supplier of B2 announced he had recieved a new improved synth from the lab which is reportedly 20% stronger and not green but white.

Well my package turned up this morning and inside was indeed a little bag of white fluffy powder. Obviously the first thing I did was open the bag and had a smell........ This stuff smells like mephedrone, EXACTLY like mephedrone!!

Will be roadtesting tonight and will report here how i get on
    Last edited by Mullered; 10-02-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks

Hey Mullerred!
    I've been interested in B2 too for a while!
    Will be looking forward for your report!
    By the way, do you take it orally or snort it? Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balilewis View Post
    Hey Mullerred!
    I've been interested in B2 too for a while!
    Will be looking forward for your report!
    By the way, do you take it orally or snort it? Thanks!
    From the reports ive read its treated very much like meph so both orally and up the nose

Im going to start with a 300mg bomb and will rail the rest

Should be starting within the hour

Thanks

Arrow

Ok, 300mg bombed in rizzla after a mackie D's meal. Already had a couple of cans of beer and have plenty on standby along with a gatcrasher PVD classics CD

Hope this stuff lives up to the hype!

Thanks

Well what's it like man?

Thanks

Lol sorry for the delay dude, a mate has popped round so im having to be sociable

Mates still here so ill keep the update brief and post more details latsr ......

Well so far im impressed..... I can confirm it feels alot like meph, id say 70% strength similar maybe less duration, not as moreish as meph and less of a headfuck

Ill be back in a bit but i agree with person on another forum who described it as diet meph. Imo its the first real contender for a meph replacement

Thanks

Looks like it's been removed from sale. The B2 + isn't meant to be as good is it?

Thanks

Thumbs up

Im told theres a phone number and he may sort something out via bank transfer, apparently hes having some issues with alert pay

...yer i read the b2+ was crap, not sure whats going on there as im sure the + product is the new pursr white powder and he added the + to distinguissh from the older stuff he still had. I actually ordered the plus before reading those couple of negetive comments but from reading through peoples posts all the latest deliveries have been the white powder, and its getting really positive reports...... Including frm me

My honest personal opinion is that this stuff shits all over everything else since the ban. The 3 rd gen neos and strawbwrry delights etc dont come close, in fact i would easily choose this over real benzo fury

Although im still in the middle of my sesh at the moment so if the comedown is harsh then it will go down in my estimations rapidly as i dont want to have a fun nigh only to throw the next couple of days away - but from what ivr read the comedown on this isnt bad at all

My main negetive points are thats its very clumpy so its a pain to rack up and doesnt snort so smoothly, however i remember meph being like that sometimes. Also the burn is fairly bad but doesnt linger too long and again not much worse than meph

Im getting a bit of a gurn on so if your prone to jaw grinding then you might want to take magnesium with it

Sorry for the bad typing and grammer im doing this from my phone and its a bugger to type with
    Last edited by Mullered; 10-03-2010 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks

Interestingly enough on the website's blog it mentions that this is the same chemical as Madcat.

The plot thickens.

Thanks

Yeah im fairly certain its the same chemical as a few other green products like madcat and kryptonite but all reports ive read from people who have had both say this is notably stronger.

Ive read a few posts and articals that sggest these green powders are prolintane ( wiki it ) and the place that sells madcat stated on his website briefly that madcat was prolintane. Im just not sure about this as prolintane has bee around for a while and the latest reports are all very positive andmost seem suprised at how good it is, myself included. You would have expected prolintane to have shown up on the radar earlier. I have also read that a few people believe prolintane is illegal in the uk but i cant find any reliable information on the net supporting this

Its also interesting that couple of touted meph replacements have popped up in the last couple days like the site that used to sell bubbles announcing bubbles v2 ..... Wouldnt be suprised if its this stuff creeping into the market