PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Chemical Analysis (Active Ingredients)of Legal Highs (Research Chemicals,Party Pills)

This was found online, this chemical analysis was not undertaken by legal highs Forum or any of its affiliates. We can not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

Buzzy7 (09-21-2010), GOA (07-14-2011), HeavenlyAngel (02-08-2011), herbert (09-29-2010), josh1287 (10-14-2010), kalank (09-22-2010), mrmeph (05-14-2011), scudinvi (09-21-2010), the dragon (09-23-2010)

Thanks

Thanks for posting this Neo, if their analysis is to believed quite a few of those products would in fact be illegal in the UK, at least the pills coming from NZ seem to have what they say they do in them

Thanks

thanx for that,my god its f...ing unbelievable

Thanks

I don't see anything. Was it removed?

Thanks

Very interesting list. Its mildly noteworthy that some ingredients are missing, such as the saffron extract in empathy, and hordenine from storm. And also interesting that many of the european pills seem to have stuck with the idea of RC's (like aminoindanes, cocaine analogues etc), if this is current info.

And interesting too, that molotov ommited hordenine from its ingedients list, even though its natural and legal (probably to avoid copy catting)

Lots of copycating going on there, for sure! :P
    Last edited by Drael; 09-30-2010 at 09:17 AM.

Thanks

Talking accuracy of these variuos substances

methods are also evry good in Well that I will be watching forbecause i have already heard of three different varying kinds of Ivory Waves strenghths supposedly the new one called ultra is not exactly the same strength as the 500 regular and thsi is noted because it does not give the same rection I have not tried that one yet but have heard three different conflicting stories about it. 1 from 1 of the suppliers told me on the phone that it is not the same exact chemicals at the same strengths and that the 500 was more bang for your buck the other was has more filler junkin it probabalyi dont know for sure until I getthese things analized myself i cant wait to discover what is in them because typingon the computreis noto1 of my strengths espelllily when under these various substances the othr day I could not eventype after being ion it for like 10 o r 12 hours so please bear with me run on sentances as well my English wass never my strongest point but comprehensuioon wasI amm very well read in some things like things I likebe it sex drugs and rock and roll or music appreciation and verse so as you can see I am not teh clinical kind more ofthe street vender with some clinical studiies practising at a subsatnce abuse center my collleagues would be shocked to know i am doing these drugs myself to form my ownopinion Its all about alternative treatments any way for th most part you havetobe open innyour treatment options especially with allofe thesebnew drugs out there i am really waiyting to get myother stuff soon soI could cometo my own opinion onthese drugs because I was also goingt o try my own treatment on soem members of my ownfamily that are strung out on crack as well as heroin so maybe as one could arguefor total abstinence in mycase going through the traditional treatment method of 3 months in house as well as the 12 step program I knew that alternative certain cases I will try to implement will be new as I have soemknoweldge about them not green gold of NA's withstanding rigidly ato the basic AA doctrine that works for many as well as myself lol i still could argue i am sober
    because I am not abusing my drugs of choice which were alcohol heroin and cocaine with evrything else mixed in as well at various points during my history using various substances its good tobe back as I shall say in the field doing research be back later with myrunon snetances and various ideas aboutthes ethings plesase forthoseout tehre esepially not familiar with theese drug the abuse potential is very real so be cautious baabout your useage as otehrs onthese forums have stated err onthe safe side when doing them dont be a glutton for them as like myself the king of gluttons thats why igave nmy case history as well as why i chose to go into the social field of work it definetly was not for the money it was for teh satisfaction of maybe giving back something moreto human kind others that needed what I got blessedwith in my recovery be back later hopegfully i will not eb the only one typing lol

Thanks

It's highly doubtful this is all accurate, some of those legals on there aren't even sold anymore compared to some on there which have only just come out.. so it would seem very much unlikely they tested everysingle one of these properly.

You got a source for this image? 'cause if it was correct, that'd be very interesting.

Thanks

Along the lines of rushline's last comment is there anywhere on this website, or anywhere else on the interwebs, which gives an up to date list of stuff legally available over the counter in London? (so that we don't sound like total noobs if/when we try to buy!)

C and S

Thanks

^^^^I've been trying something that is kinda like that myself. I used to have about 4-5 different lab results but can't currently find any but this one:http://217.115.117.164/downloadDocs/Poster.pdf
    Maybe Neo can help find some more current ones?
    Alabama High Test

Thanks

Does anyone know of a good lab to send substances to to have them analyzed? I have several products on my shelves that do not list their contents and I would really like to have them analyzed. The laws here are always changing and the police arrest first and test later so I really need to have COAs on everything I stock. Thanks in advance. You folks are great!
    "I'll try to be around and about. But if I'm not, then you know that I'm behind your eyelids, and I'll meet you there." Terence Mckenna, Kona, September 1999