PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default Pink Panther and Green beans

Spotted in 2 shops and told they were good and lasted 10hrs(what put me off)

Anyone tried or even heard of these pills?

cheers

Thanks

Read on a couple of forums about the Pink Panther pills .Not a lot of info on them, but from what I've reviews not too good tbh... sounds like the 'high' is so/so , but long after effects, feel bad next day.

Thanks

one is mdia or mdai wich ever it was and the pink one is the same but with an extra ingriediant so is stronger, i bought pink panther sat but only had litle line for allergy test becouse didnt have that till 3am lol so didnt carry on or who knows what state i would be in 2day, any one know much about this mdia? effects and what not? thanks

Thanks

hi well my experience of the pink panthers that are legal are as follows......first tip eat well mid afternoon. take first pink panther about 7pm effects come on in one hour max..it seems faint not much..then a second wave comes on stronger(these things are all about waves) a total of about 4 waves/5 maybe all getting stronger and lasting longer ....its warm euphoric but not to be confused with mdma its deffo of same nature but as not as strong...your urge to drink alchohol goes big time and forget food...normally find by 10pm time for second if you want a full session on these things.. second comes in faster but its the blend of one in system and second on its way..this second one will deffo add oomph to the feelings and same waves apply overall..but the third phase which some would declair a come down is odd to say least but in my experience if you have next day unplanned not to awfull at all... what happens is you think they die off,but then if you go lay down all you will get is fast short waves of heart rush and quick short lasting rushes that go through you ...not in my experience unpleasant..but thats just mine ..sleep is not going to happen for long time ..so a little speedy to say least but its a more like trance feeling...best advice is enjoy the buzz and make sure nothing to do the following day. to be honest a drink next day is more on your mind and that gets appetite back and sleep will then follow...ive not ever felt down a few days after of these and think they appear to be safe..but thats just my account and my body.. but as further note friend i have done them with agrees on all i say regarding experience... hope this is of help

Thanks

Sounds like MDXX or the like. I may need to take a look for these now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.